Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

Nightwave problem

(XBOX)xBlueAnubisx

So i saw that i needed to do 2 hour long survival missions, so i figured i would do both at once. So i asked the recruitment channel for help, add a friend, and start the kuva survival mission. 

About half an hour in, the system tells us a hotfix is incoming and to stay in the mission until it is done. 

We finish the mission at around an hour and 30 seconds and Nora pops up to say "good job Dreamers, you did the Kuva survival mission." And I'm like "aaaannnd...?" But no. I only got the kuva, not the survive with friends. 

They got survive with friends, I did not.

Crapbaskets.

When you add a friend, that person may not be instantly added to your WF friends list, which is what the game is looking for.  You need to make sure that person is listed (go into the menu, communications, friends to check your list) before starting the mission to ensure that it will give you credit.

28 minutes ago, (XB1)R3d P01nt said:

When you add a friend, that person may not be instantly added to your WF friends list, which is what the game is looking for.  You need to make sure that person is listed (go into the menu, communications, friends to check your list) before starting the mission to ensure that it will give you credit.

this is not the only issue with these "with friends" challenges.  They are just buggy.  I've done several of them with friends that I have had for years and the results have been:

• Full credit for all participants - good.
  • Full credit for all but one participant who got the points but NOT the tick mark showing it complete - actually better than good for the one person because it means they can do it again for more credits.
  • Full credite for all but one participant who got no credit or tick mark - bad -waste of time.
  • Point credits but not tick mark for all participants - same as bullet 2 but for everyone.

All these bugs have been since any hotfixes or even full releases.  There were no host migrations during any of them.

Edited by (XB1)Tucker D Dawg
error in text