Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

FashionframeFan Website - Help needed!

(XBOX)D00M INCARNATE

Hello Fashionframe friends!

I've been working on a Fashionframe website for the last couple weeks and it's been coming along nicely! But there are still a few blank spots in the roster that I could really use all your help filling!

If you want to help out, or just check out the site, click here! Or copy and paste this url ->     https://fashionframefan.wixsite.com/website

A quick overview of the website:

- It was created because Fashionframe social media accounts have awesome content, but no organization, searchability or information on how to recreate the Fashionframes.

- It is a database of Fashionframes organized by warframe, companion, operator and landing craft.

- It includes spreadsheets of attachments and colors for each Fashionframe so that you can recreate it. Be inspired!

- I am still polishing the site, so any feedback would be greatly appreciated, either directed to this thread or the email found on that website.

- The site also includes a community resources section to get you in touch with the Fashionframe discords, various Fashionframe social media outlets and handy designing tools.

Thank you all for your support,

I'm excited to see this website become a super asset to Warframe and everyone who loves Fashionframe.

Keep being awesome!

Addendum: Some of you may notice this is a similar post from General discussions. I realized today that I've probably been in the wrong part of the forums all along. For shame...but anywho, I figured I'd start new and put my thread in the right place. For those curious, this was the thread. 

• Like 1

I'm not sure how many people are willing to fill out a spreadsheet every time they submit for fashionframe tho, I actually want DE add an ingame code generator like in mass-effect, where you have every fashion setting shortened to a code (e.g. EXCAC1-2C3-4S4-5DefDefREPALA for some excal fashion) maybe we can have it next to "CAPTURA"?

Edited by Showerwalker

7 hours ago, Showerwalker said:

I'm not sure how many people are willing to fill out a spreadsheet every time they submit for fashionframe tho, I actually want DE add an ingame code generator like in mass-effect, where you have every fashion setting shortened to a code (e.g. EXCAC1-2C3-4S4-5DefDefREPALA for some excal fashion) maybe we can have it next to "CAPTURA"?

Yeah, I know what you mean. The spreadsheet is extremely cumbersome and I feel like it stops a lot of otherwise motivated Fashionframe fans from submitting their designs. But I haven't been able to come up with a better way.

The best idea I've had so far is to have the submission form directly on the website instead of a link to the Google drive. But wix doesn't offer that as a part of their free plan, so I have to wait till I can get my budget settled to see if I can throw in a minimally expensive wix plan.

Some people just leave it at a list of colors, but then there's whether you used the same colors/order for attachments/Syandana, attachment names, obscured sigils and emblems, possibly obscured Syandanas, poses created using an animation set, auxilaries, toggled prime details...

That would be awesome if there was a mass effect like code for autofilling the fields of a Fashionframe.

• Like 1