The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Inverted Mend and Main

(PSN)Thunder-0722

To be clear, I'm not asking for a rework or a change of the ability.

I built Equinox Prime about 2 days ago, read her abilities description to have an idea of how to mod her. As I started unlocking her abilities I noticed that mend and main were activating with the opposite form (mend with day and main with night), went back to orbiter to read the description to make sure I wasn't crazy, tested in simulacrum to make sure and then went into several missions to test some more just to make 100% I am not reading wrong, the result is the same: Mend only activates during day and Maim during night, the buff symbols on the top-right corner of the screen match my results with along with the skill effect.

Question is: Is it a bug on my end? Everywhere I read it states that mend is night for and maim is day form, even had clan and alliance confirm the in-game description.

I play on PS4 and I am using Equinox Prime if that makes a difference.

5 minutes ago, (PS4)thunder0722 said:

Question is: Is it a bug on my end? Everywhere I read it states that mend is night for and maim is day form, even had clan and alliance confirm the in-game description.

No. It is DE’s bug. They just mixed up the text in game. The actual activation is correct (well, I thought it was last I used it but not 100%). People have already posted about this, DE has not yet seen it. Or if they have, they have not fixed it yet.

The wiki states:

• Day - Maim
  • Night - Mend
Edited by krc473
  • Like 1