Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Lost rewards after wave 6 of ESO

(PSN)Ajhasija

Hi. My first post here in the forums. I'm sorry if this is the incorrect way to message for help from supoort on the matter. Did ESO earlier and got to wave 6. Got Braton Vandal Receiver to drop. Went into Wave 7 and shortly after got hit with host migration. Then game gave me could not join squad error. I was returned back to my orbiter. When i looked through Last Mission Results, I had lost all the rewards from ESO. If someone could guide on where to post to support about probably getting my rewards back, i would really appreciate it. I do have a 15 min video of my run saved on my ps4 and can upload if it is needed for proof.

Eagerly await your help

Cheers

Check your inventory, you probably got the items from the end of missions.
Not sure how it goes for Onslaught, but for fissures it usually sends the stuff to you anyhow.

But yeah, you're actually the second person i reply for this bug in less than 5 minutes, Host Migrations are a serious issue, and they're just slapping band-aids and sweeping it under the rug, instead of fixing it.

On 2019-05-05 at 8:19 AM, (PS4)Ajhasija said:

Hi. My first post here in the forums. I'm sorry if this is the incorrect way to message for help from supoort on the matter. Did ESO earlier and got to wave 6. Got Braton Vandal Receiver to drop. Went into Wave 7 and shortly after got hit with host migration. Then game gave me could not join squad error. I was returned back to my orbiter. When i looked through Last Mission Results, I had lost all the rewards from ESO. If someone could guide on where to post to support about probably getting my rewards back, i would really appreciate it. I do have a 15 min video of my run saved on my ps4 and can upload if it is needed for proof.

Eagerly await your help

Cheers

You'll probably need to open a support ticket and include the video.