Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

Nightwave missions not registering properly.

(XBOX)Tucker D Dawg

Nightwave missions are not registering properly:

• Kill 30 Eximus - NOTE IT DOES NOT SAY IN A SINGLE MISSION - killed 4 in the first mission, started the next and progress was reset back to zero. 
  • Complete 10 syndicate missions - did the first syndicate - progress 1 of 10.  Did the next syndicate - Progress - yup you guessed it - 1 of 10 again
  • Kill 20 enemies while aim gliding - killed 10 in the first mission  - started the next mission - kill the first one and yup - Progress reset again - had to kill all in a single mission to register

Going to be tough this week to complete 3 sabotage missions, 10 syndicate missions, 3 nightmare missions when you have to complete them all in a single mission.

As an update - somewhere along the line on the third attempted mission, it started working again. I have no idea what stopped resetting it 

• All runs were done after evening reset
  • Game was not restarted
  • all runs were done from orbiter

The only difference between the runs that didn't count and those that did is that I completed both the aim glide and kill 20 eximus on the same mission.  Then all of the rest of the weeklies started preserving their state.

So I have a similar issue, I did the nightwave 40 waves defense with a random person I friended. And it didn't register, I'm really upset as the nightwave event is ending and I will miss out on a teir of rewards. Multiple times this has happened and I will end up missing out, although I can't recall all of the times that glitch like this. Any help would be nice!

11 hours ago, (XB1)RickArdock17 said:

So I have a similar issue, I did the nightwave 40 waves defense with a random person I friended. And it didn't register, I'm really upset as the nightwave event is ending and I will miss out on a teir of rewards. Multiple times this has happened and I will end up missing out, although I can't recall all of the times that glitch like this. Any help would be nice!

Did you add the person just before the mission?  If so, you must ensure that they are on your WF friends list, not just your console friends list, before you start the mission.

13 hours ago, (XB1)RickArdock17 said:

Not exactly similar - your experience would be better posed here:

I have also experience what you have - where it doesn't register for friends.  In my case it has happened with friends I have had for years, and have always been on my WF friends list - so its not simply a case of ensuring they are on the list or have been for some period of time.  In fact, it has even happened where I created the squad by inviting members via the Warframe Friends list tab.

The above said, the bug I posted here is specific to cumulative NW tasks meant to be completed over the course of several missions not accumulating for some reason and reseting when you start the next mission.  In my case it was multiple tasks spanning multiple missions that kept resetting.  Then they suddenly decided to start working (not counting any of the previous runs however)

• 2 weeks later...