Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Eidolon Limb health bar bugged

(PSN)Valryne

While playing a pug tridolon bounty after bringing down the eidolon’s shields with the operator the health bar on the limbs remain purple. The  damage values still come up when I shoot but the bar doesn’t decrease. I can still break the limbs so I am doing damage. The same thing happened again when I ran a teralyst bounty afterwards.

• 2 weeks later...

I'd like this fixed, but...

You can see the health bar, very briefly, as the damage numbers go up. In less than half a second, it goes back to an all-pink bar, looking much like a full overshield. It looks like a yellowish flash the first few times, but after a couple of minutes it should be as informative as actually seeing the health.

It's annoying, but it doesn't change the way I play. If you need more than one magazine to reliably pop a joint, mark the new target once the last one goes down, while everyone's waiting around for the magnetic scream. The whole party will know where to focus fire without checking 2-6 health bars when they could be shooting, Volt knows how to angle the shields, and when you're down to the last one it has a beacon that's clear no matter your position or how many light shows are going on.