Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I like Spy missions and would love to have a "reset alarm" button.

(NSW)Daewok

Hi there,
Not much to say. I like puzzles and solving things, so the premise of Spy missions are right up my alley. Probably one of the more frustrating things for me in this game, however, is being rushed through a puzzle without having seen it before. I was playing through a Lua mission and stood just out of sight for a rotating wheel of lasers but was spotted when the idle Agile Nezha animations played and he stuck his arm out in the open, tripping the alarm. I would really like a way to reset the countdown and try again, even if I have to fight a room full of dudes.

7 hours ago, (NSW)Daewok said:

Hi there,
Not much to say. I like puzzles and solving things, so the premise of Spy missions are right up my alley. Probably one of the more frustrating things for me in this game, however, is being rushed through a puzzle without having seen it before. I was playing through a Lua mission and stood just out of sight for a rotating wheel of lasers but was spotted when the idle Agile Nezha animations played and he stuck his arm out in the open, tripping the alarm. I would really like a way to reset the countdown and try again, even if I have to fight a room full of dudes.

The idea is to avoid detection in those vaults,and in my opinion lua has those puzzles and portals,which make them challenging with other frames than Infiltrate Ivara,her kit makes them trivial,i wish to see some stealth paths to bypass some of the stuff like i had discovered in other tilesets,like the grineer ones on the galleon or kuva

Wow, sucks that the Idle animation burned you like that, and Lua spy is the hardest so I feel some sympathy, but that’s the way the game is made and I kind of enjoy the challenge.

I just think about it like this: Spy missions give you 3 chances to complete the mission, but only one chance to perfect it. If you blow the first chance, just treat it like a practice run for the other 2 vaults. I had a lot of difficulty with the Grineer Sharkwing spy mission but eventually I could do it in my sleep. I also kind of enjoyed when you tripped the alarm but got to the vault JUST IN TIME to use a cipher.

lua does suck (wall latch is to inconsistent to rely on) and I’m currently also working on it, but I think the challenge is at the right level.

A liset landing craft with air support charge can freeze the timer even I  sortie/ nightmare missions.  Sometimes you just have to fail then explore the rooms to find the way to do it. That's part of the learning curve

• Like 1

Wait till you do treasure hunt then. That is frustrating, as there is no helping means (no air support charges, no ciphers) and the mission fails right away as opposed to most spy missions.

Lua spy missions are very cool, they're really challenging. I farmed them recently for the rewards and after a couple of tries I had them down. Good luck! Hope you don't resort to guide videos.