Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Deprecated Sentinel attack mods can't be destroyed

AliceSteel

Steps to reproduce:

1. Have a Sentinel and their old attack mod from before the unification into Assault Mode.

2. Select the attack mod in the mod interface.

3. Have only the option to level the mod and not sell, dissolve, or transmute it.

I do have an Assault Mode mod too so it's not a matter of it not wanting to allow me to delete the only compatible attack mod for it.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2019-05-12 at 5:42 AM, krc473 said:

Do you have more than one of the mod you want to sell/dissolve? You must have one, you are not allowed none.

• No, Assault Mode does not count.

They're deprecated mods. The only way to have them is to have gotten them before they were deprecated. Even if you have them there's no reason to use them over Assault Mode. Not being able to dispose of this worthless trash is clearly a bug. They probably just forgot to remove the "must keep at least one if the related sentinel is owned" flag when they deprecated them.

50 minutes ago, OnyxSteel said:

They're deprecated mods.

Are you sure deprecated is the correct word? It just suggests you disprove of the mods, which is no reason for DE to make a change. I believe what you mean is outdated/redundant.

I do not think this is a bug. I think it is 100% intended. Given that these specific mods do different things to assault mode there is absolutely a reason to use them. You could have a greater or lower range, you could have the ability to have a stealthy sentinel that does not attack until attacked. You do not like them. You do not want to use them. Your opinion does not reflect everybody. I like these unique mods and still use them over Assault Mode. I would be rather annoyed if DE let me sell all of them. Buy not letting us sell all of them, it prevents people from destroying something they want.

I can see no good reasons for DE to allow us to sell all of these mods. Can you provide any? No, they are trash and taking up space is not sufficient.

Edited by krc473

• 3 weeks later...