Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ether Reaper - Why Are You Better Than Prime?

Transmorphic_Wyvern

The reality is the ether reaper came out after the reaper prime. It's newer, so likely to be a stronger weapon.

But we could also say because it's "ether" it is lighter and can swing faster.

We could also go off the fact that Prime weapons take time and effort to get and therefore are on a higher tier than normal craft-able weapons. It was mentioned in the stream today that weapons are in fact tiered by how long it takes a player to get them. In other words unless you buy a weapon its probably going to take a little more effort and side farming to get a prime weapon than lets say crafting the vasto or buying the lex. The reason for this is so that players that have played longer and invested more time are actually rewarded for doing so.

So we can say that since prime weapons usually take more farming and keys to get than a normal craft-able weapon, that they are in fact in a higher tier than those normal weapons. Therefore they should act accordingly.

All this being said DE is probably going to bring a halt to all weapon balancing in the meantime until the new damage system hits because, as Scott mentioned on stream, everyone weapon and enemy in the game will have to be re-balanced to fit the new system.

Watch the warframe streams. Learn things. Help others to learn these things as you have. Profit.

Even though all it takes is to change 1 or 2 numbers and roll it out when the next hotfix hits? that's just lazy. even if they are revamping the damage system it doesn't account for things that are broken still right now. its like having a leaky ceiling and saying "thats okay, because im planning to change the tiling on the roof soon" even though that's a good 2 weeks away.

Edit: Also u DPd naughty boy

Edited by T.E.M.P.E.S.T

Even though all it takes is to change 1 or 2 numbers and roll it out when the next hotfix hits? that's just lazy. even if they are revamping the damage system it doesn't account for things that are broken still right now. its like having a leaky ceiling and saying "thats okay, because im planning to change the tiling on the roof soon" even though that's a good 2 weeks away.

Edit: Also u DPd naughty boy

You know DE is a Indie Developer right? They have fixed resources amigo. What they are actually saying is, "Alright guys the stairs work safely enough now let us fix the elevator.

Edit: Ya got me, I have no earthly idea what "DPd naughty boy" means.

I'am not part of the Dallas, Detroit, or Denver Police Departments.

I do not know anything about densely packed decimals.

Lastly, I do not have depersonalization disorder.

Edited by Alphascrub

You know DE is a Indie Developer right? They have fixed resources amigo. What they are actually saying is, "Alright guys the stairs work safely enough now let us fix the elevator.

Edit: Ya got me, I have no earthly idea what "DPd naughty boy" means.

I'am not part of the Dallas, Detroit, or Denver Police Departments.

I do not know anything about densely packed decimals.

Lastly, I do not have depersonalization disorder.

... Dragon Punch????

Edited by Aliiias