Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Drones and Ospreys are ruining Corpus stealth missions and Scavengers keep stealing your items

Mados.sys

• Drones

Drones and Ospreys doesn't have a sort of delay when they see the player, what i mean is that Moas and Crewman at least have 1 second of delay before getting triggered and start shooting at you, and that second is more than enough to kill them before the entire ship gets alerted for a sort of telepathic alert system that those guys have.

On the other hand, if a Drone/Osprey detect you, on that same milisecond, the entire room start gunning you down and before you know it, a Crewman has already triggered the god damn ALARMS, not only that but you can't, and i repeat, you CAN'T stealth kill a Drone/Osprey, you have to bring a weapon that can kill it with one bullet (no multishot, because if 2 bullets kill someone, it doesn't count as a stealth kill) in order to keep a Stealth Chain, and sometimes even if you destroy it but it took 2 bullets (from the same shot) there's a nasty chance that enemies will get alerted anyway.

These little things should at least have a sort of delay before getting totally alerted because god damn, i can't remember how many times the room became a total crossfire just because of a nasty Osprey.

• Scavengers

The Scavengers, christ the Scavengers, is it really necessary that they have to STEAL your materials? because is not only that they can vacuum anything, but they literally delete the thing from existance, they delete Energy, Health orbs, Materials, Rare materials, i think even ammo, and even BLUEPRINTS. (Stalker's weapons, Oberon parts, Harrow chassis)

I would be ok if they just picked the items and keep it with them on like the front, damn that could even be so helpful for Nyx and Revenant since they could have a little sentry that pick items for you, on that way you could destroy them and get your items back, while with Nyx or Revenant, you could just get closer to the materials and get everything, but that's not the case, how they are now is just vacuum items and delete them.