Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Somachord music playlist during missions

(NSW)XRyomaX

And would also be highly anti-climatic depending on the mission and situation, not to mention stop in the middle of the fight to change the music?

Should it be made, it would have to be a Solo play function as players could spend too much time scrolling through the playlist to decide what to listen wile the rest of the team does all the work.

• Like 1

yeah maybe the pause menu and chat mode could have some integrations of somachord, music, and sound effects added to make gameplay more robust in areas where the game's soundtrack is boring or irrevelant, some  game areas have radio but theres not any music or sidequest, sidemission announcements, or sport. Lunaro,  the index & transmisions should be revelant to where the tenno is standing or what planets the most likely are visiting, apparent, the ship does some of this back up vocals, but it can get annoying in the early game, round the facts,  player need to have a great deal of customization for their menus, themes for their profiles, and SFX, and with this idea in mind, we could have some combat radio with premium sponsors, warframe music, radio, and DLC.

In destiny and warframe the players can call up their ghost and separate menus while traveling or fighting, there would be a need for some defensive system and abilities/passive so the player is not just getting shot at the cost of resources and other items, or energy, so that they can configure mods, somachords or music of their liking.

I am interested to see how far we can take this outside of warframe to include spotify, t.v, podcast, and internet talkshows on Youtube/ipod, etc. Pandora, ideally. The players could earn more mission bonuses for replaying levels and unlocking achievements, i mean more variations to some game music, somachords, or prefference of ambiance radio in each planet or town area across the universe.

some restrictions are found in areas where there are items to scan, i would like the changes to improve those items in the environment to ibecause it doesnt make sense. Players are shooting and scanning is not fasts or fun in anyway, so rescanning any item should always bear fruit.

anysounds,damage should change how the environments and music also bend in characteristics,  bullets, energy, and much wetness should call up different emotions nearby,  replaying doesnt5 have to feel static with new enemies and treasure, lore, and modifications to collect, other places to investigate, locked doors, keys dropped, unnused machinery, and fallen anemies.

Edited by (PS4)santospizarro

1 hour ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

And would also be highly anti-climatic depending on the mission and situation, not to mention stop in the middle of the fight to change the music?

Should it be made, it would have to be a Solo play function as players could spend too much time scrolling through the playlist to decide what to listen wile the rest of the team does all the work.

hey, i thought of a fix where the players can earn some defensive stances and power that activates when they call up different menus, emotes, and enter chat. tenno/warframe have their vulnerable spots when dissengaging which leaves the machine inoperable, so the changes would have to be things added to scanned objects- extra loot in the form of mods, abilities, ko, unlockables with mission rewards and extraction point to make them interesting, say a somachord contains a special power when played before the missions, or if found for the first time. It could also have some customization to be used as a mod to change the fire rate of weapon or the function of an armor, calling up a pause menu or pressing a button shoulnt be a terribly unpleasant experience, theres definetly room to add some new features or reasons to keep players feeling like they aren't bleeping loosing. 

Think about ironman, just think about it, what matters now is that players/enemies who die in combat or call for revive sound good, and for this to happen we gonna have to add a radio! yeah! a radio or two aught to do it, i think! Don't be scared to think outside of the box in such a restricted universe, if you think its going to be such a convoluted upgrade, maybe we can make it so that when you switch/change music it instantly kills everything in the area of effect, without having to be a solo-mode function which requires a tender amount of not solo environments, beer, and rewards.

4 hours ago, (NSW)XRyomaX said:

Hey it would be a great idea to make it possible to listen to a somachord playlist while playing your missions. I would find great to hear themes like "this is what you are" or "wings of war" while killing some stuff.

I like it if the somachords also granted some special effects, or customizing once aquired. Say, such a menu or mod was made to roll it up into a feature for your warframe or tenno, jumping music, barritonemusic, rolling music, they all have their special effects and daggers if you can craft, you can fart****************!!!tornadokick with the somachords the tenno would be immortal, i think thats true in most cases unless the enemies have their own somachords, then we would have to fight longer or we'll lose both somachords. 

The ultimate themesongs