Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

higher incentive to actually loot the map

supernils

What I don't like is rushing through the map, doing the objective, rushing to extraction. Some players might enjoy it, I don't.

I enjoy actually playing the game instead of just sacking reward. Being thorough. Challenges.

It would be nice if things enforcing the former like syndicate medallions, Ayatan statues, secret cashes, rare chests would have to have more impact!

There has to be more of that, guaranteed Ayatan/rare chest per map, and better rewards in cashes (except a handful of third cache rewards there is really no incentive).

That would be nice. If you don't like it, you can continue with your play style, no problem.

e: oh and while we're at Ayatans, the random "treasure hunt" challenges on Orokin tilesets are really just a waste of time without the statue. Some have decent amount of loot, but others just have 6 containers or so.

Edited by supernils
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, supernils said:

guaranteed Ayatan/rare chest per map

Too easy to farm them if they were guaranteed. There's plenty of ways to get ayatans or farm endo, and rare crates are rare for a reason (even if I would like an increase in the ship parts). Rare crates were already an easy farm on old raids, and after a couple you didn't care anymore so making them guaranteed is a bad idea imo.

25 minutes ago, supernils said:

e: oh and while we're at Ayatans, the random "treasure hunt" challenges on Orokin tilesets are really just a waste of time without the statue. Some have decent amount of loot, but others just have 6 containers or so

I agree on this, you may get lucky and get a rage, otherwise there's nothing interesting there, only good if you are in the void for argon

How you use the time in a mission is up to each player.

What you are doing is already above the common player around and you will get an impact for sure, since it is likely the grind for resources will decrease and the endo you have will be higher, so you will find it easier to rank up mods and even get platinum.

The impact is obviously on the long term, but you will get it, rushing a mission, no matter how fast it is, you only get the mission reward, that is why resource and credit alerts were so unpopular on ineficient players, some were spending quite a bit of time to get a single neurode at the end of the mission, istead of using the reward as the cherry on top of the cake, being the mission the cake itself.

When your cake is smaller than the cherry itself, you know something isn't right, but that's how some players want to play and sadly there isn't anything DE can do, the missions already have plenty, but is up to each player to seek that.

• Like 1

> Too easy to farm them if they were guaranteed

I'm not complaining because I need more Endo or anything. They could just decrease Endo gained from statues then. It's really all about SOME incentive.

> missions already have plenty

The common loot is basically absolutely worthless. You got all you ever need at MR8 or so.

I'm only asking for something slightly useful. Like a minimum amount of void traces or so. Or the other stuff I listed, like Syndicate medallions. It's not much, but it's *something*. And it would be nice if every mission had this *something*.

edit: Ayatan Stars are actually a nice *something*. But I don't know about you, but I have much more stars than I could ever use on statues (I am MR11, have about 300 cyan and 100 amber I can't use). This is something they could tweak, right? More statues which give less Endo to balance it out, so that finding stars is more rewarding.

Edited by supernils