Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

elite sanctuary onslaught efficiency.

maddragonmaster

i tried to join a elite sanctuary onslaught again and it STILL feels like you have to have ability spammy frames or room clearing weapons in oder to get to the 8th wave which mind you is the location of the blazing step ephemera which has about a 1.01% drop rate. and the reason i just don't cave in and grab one of this spammy ability frames or the room sweeping weapons, is because i would like to enjoy playing the game with what i would like to play with not with some cheese strategy. sure the efficiency decay rate is so pose to make it "challenging" but remind me how exactally challenging is it if you can just press your 1, 2, 3, 4, or just click your mouse and everything is deleted? please tell me how is this "challenge" going to work when this can happen? and then lets go with the idea of some massive nerf sweep or some for of mob boost lets see what happens. oh yeah  chances are that no one will get pass 1 or 2 when that happens because also most mobs scaling is all over the place which also puts this whole game in a loop. a loop of this is too easy and isn't fun or this frustrating and isn't fun loop.

look i can think of at least 1 way this could be sort of fixed. scale efficiency recovery based on how much a weapon or a frame can kill. in other words buff up the efficiency recovery on weapons and  frames that don't clear hundreds upon hundreds of enemies, and nerf the recovery rate just a little bit on the weapons and frames that can kill hundreds upon hundreds of enemies.  in all honest a chroma even though can can be tanky and pull out damage out of the wazoo still can't compete with a lets say a mesa, equinox, mesa, maybe a volt in damage wise when that chroma isn't using some weapon with crazy range on it. so that really limits the choices for a chroma. and then it also extends to frames that can't get past that walking catastrophe mark. having a universal number for efficiency recovery and a large decay rate isn't a way to make it fun and challenging for all.

Edited by maddragonmaster

1 hour ago, (PS4)CodyXSavageX said:

If Volt and saryn can duo to double digits letting us get to about zone 20 at peak synergy before efficiency becomes nightmarish as well as giving incentivizing rewards to go past zone 8 sounds good

yeah "volts" and "saryns" can duo into double digits when DE exclusively said this to be a brief and quick mission type. which is why i am stating that this game mode is messed up. we don't need any more incentives into trying to do elite sanctuary onslaught because we allready have too many incentives to do it but none of the realistically possibility of obtaining them without resorting to cheese.