Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Better Tank/solo - Frost Or Rhino?

Ragewolf

Do you know, that Loki > Rhino in many roles?

1. Tanking. Loki can tank all mobs around. Even take aggro from other targets. Even from great distance. Even cheaper. How? Decoy!

He can only lure, but nothing more. Rhino with Iron Skin is real tank, he can get all mobs on himself and kill them without any problems (if isn't noob:>).

Loki? He can stay near and shoot, hehe.

He can only lure, but nothing more. Rhino with Iron Skin is real tank, he can get all mobs on himself and kill them without any problems (if isn't noob:>).

Loki? He can stay near and shoot, hehe.

You said noobness. Decoy can stay all the time and not be knocked. You can in that time finish all mobs in any way, even from distance. And also you have +4 mods. That can be +300% to melee. Or other cool things.

In the End it doesnt matter if you decoy and kill the mobs or iron skin and kill the mobs. The mobs end up dead and get tanked until they do. Sure, Rhino has no "taunt" like the decoy has... but Rhino is mobile, a Decoy is not.

The +4 slots Loki has are an advantage and i dont understand why Rhino can have only 9. 150 base armor cant be the reason because frost can have 14.

I have both, Rhino and Loki and like Rhino better because he feels more save and Tanky but if i want to go full dps with save gameplay i go Loki.