Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan filter and sort functions not working correctly.

Aesthier

The Filter and Sort By functions on the Clan Directory page are broken.

Any settings selected on these functions will work the first time those options are chosen however using the Sort By, or Filter settings functions after the other will automatically override the previous settings you selected and return them back to default settings.

For example, say I select the following filter settings: Tier = Ghost, Platform = PC, and Looking for Members = Yes.

When I click the filter button to apply those settings the function will work and the first page will show me only Ghost Clans on PC that are looking for members. However, when I use the Sort By function to sort by most recent activity, in those Ghost Clans on PC looking for members I filtered for, all filter settings are set back to default and now the page shows me "All" guilds by most recent activity instead of only showing me the ones I wanted to see.

The same result happens when I try to use the Sort By feature followed by setting up my filters after. Setting up specific filters will override the sort by function and cause it to swap back to the default setting of sorting by most members.

[Update]

I had previously brought this up through the [DE] Community inbox because I could not find any forum or support site that deals with official website issues other than "account" problems. Everything else deals specifically with "game" issues and not website issues. The reply I received was essentially a "we don't deal with that" response that suggested I seek out all the other departments that also have nothing to do with the official "website" suggestions or problems.

So my question is can something be done about the Clan "filters" and "sort by" functions or can someone point me in the right direction as to where to leave this suggestion?