Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looting made up to date

(XBOX)XGN DrFeelGood

The Loot containers after a period of long term play loses it’s effectiveness and intermediate and Veteran players look past it, except for a few acceptions. Some areas in the maps can have puzzles laying around so that Power Cores can be put in slots or terminals can be activated to unlock the special loot rooms where the big rewards are at. It can be large stashes of credits, resources, and special mods. The Void does have those rooms; but that concept can be expanded on.

That would be interesting addition it would reward exploration and not simply running to the end as it is generally pointless to explore. As getting resources is generally more efficent to just do survival.

Might take some time to develop tho. In the meantime I say making rare and reinforced containers more common, in my 1.3k hrs of playing I've seen very little. I also recommend changing the mini-map icon and/or making them more noticeable

7 minutes ago, LoadedAK47 said:

That would be interesting addition it would reward exploration and not simply running to the end as it is generally pointless to explore. As getting resources is generally more efficent to just do survival.

Might take some time to develop tho. In the meantime I say making rare and reinforced containers more common, in my 1.3k hrs of playing I've seen very little. I also recommend changing the mini-map icon and/or making them more noticeable

That is the truth, otherwilse 9 out of 10 times we’ll get stuck into the min/max play styles.