Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Excalibur Super Jump

Argentus

Hi, Warframers !

I Have 30 lvl Ex and really enjoy its versatility hoverer I rarely use 1 of its skils. Its Jump as u may guess. It had more use before wallrunning was introduce. I decided to respec to change some mods so I was thinking about how many points do I want to spend on jump.

And what do u think ? Is it useful skill ? What situstions it fits the best ? At what lvl this skill becomes effective ?

I think its not needed. Its not giving you chance to escape from enemies or its not helping you to get closer to your enemies. You are just jumping a little high and drop one step forward. Its meaningless, there should be different skill I think. That skill could change, you could jump to enemy with it and enemy could down for a secs. It will have some area to effect, I mean maybe 10 meters, if there is enemy in 10 meters, when you use jump skill, ourcharacter could jump on him outomatically. It could give a litle dmg too like %50 of normal enemy.

I think its not needed. Its not giving you chance to escape from enemies or its not helping you to get closer to your enemies. You are just jumping a little high and drop one step forward. Its meaningless, there should be different skill I think. That skill could change, you could jump to enemy with it and enemy could down for a secs. It will have some area to effect, I mean maybe 10 meters, if there is enemy in 10 meters, when you use jump skill, ourcharacter could jump on him outomatically. It could give a litle dmg too like %50 of normal enemy.

Instead of a jump upward, a jump forward...

I like it.

If you run foward then hit super jump it will go foward. Why on earth would you want to lunge at an enemy? the leaping strike just knocks our enemies down with some damage. It would maybe be better to do pull a wargreymon and having our character leap foward hands holding blade out first and legs held together to do a whirling tornado bullet hit on an enemy or multiple enemies as you went through. It would be cool, graphic, and interesting.

Edited by Arlayn

If you tell the other warframes to jump they ask "where?" If you tell Excalibur to jump he says "How high?"

If you ask the other Frames to kill things they say 'what army do you need dead' and if you ask the Excalibur he says 'really, can't you ask someone else'?

lol he can pull that off easily... Although I have no idea why anyone would want to boost his super jump its a high jump already and the game hasnt released anything to leap up on accept onboard the ship where they have the four ship exit and in the middle where the control pad is at you can climb up and get into the middle but there is a point where the wall touches this wall you can either climb around on the shelves or jump high hump it since its a crouc area and wall running isnt very friendly there. However it has no purpose its just fun.

Hi, Warframers !

I Have 30 lvl Ex and really enjoy its versatility hoverer I rarely use 1 of its skils. Its Jump as u may guess. It had more use before wallrunning was introduce. I decided to respec to change some mods so I was thinking about how many points do I want to spend on jump.

And what do u think ? Is it useful skill ? What situstions it fits the best ? At what lvl this skill becomes effective ?

You have to reach every mod-slot, at the same time you'll have all the usefull skill/boost! ^ ^

It's a useless skill. the only reason you would have it unlocked is to get to other tiles on your upgrade map.

And they can't build content specifically around it's use, because he's the only one with a jump ability like that.

They could build content where you could use it, but then they'd have to allow the other waframes to have some method of bypassing it, and the only way to do that is to have the skill they need to traverse it come from the base pool so nobody gets left out, which once again, renders the thing USELESS.

seriously, think of a skill, any skill, and you can replace the jump with it and have a more effective warframe. Doesn't matter which one.

But seeing as he's the Sword guy, they could, you know, give him more than one ability that had anything to do with his sword.

While I do use the skill I'll admit it isn't the most frequently used. The first way I thought it could be improved was to have the super jump launch in the direction of your crosshair.

Imagine some of the large room wall running possibilities if you were able to launch yourself reliably at a 20/30/45 degree angle.