The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Controller D-pad Issues

CeejAttack

There seems to be an issue that came recently for controller use with the d-pad.  When I'm on a menu, color palette, arsenal, etc. and I press down on the d-pad, the selection/curser doesn't go down like it used to.  It will, for some reason, jump up to the top.  It prevents functionality with it.  I can still use the analog to move around and select things just fine.  But if I want to toggle down the pause menu for example, it doesn't work on the d-pad.  

7 minutes ago, CeejAttack said:

But if I want to toggle down the pause menu for example, it doesn't work on the d-pad.  

Mine is working fine*. What controller are you using? 

• I am using a XB1 controller.

*the D-pad issue described here. There are countless bugs, just not this. Don't want to give the wrong impression.

Edited by krc473

2 minutes ago, krc473 said:

Mine is working fine*. What controller are you using? 

• I am using a XB1 controller.

*the D-pad issue described here. There are countless bugs, just not this. Don't want to give the wrong impression.

hmm....  I'm using an EasySMX Controller right now.  I'm probably going to invest in an XB1 controller soon though.  

3 minutes ago, krc473 said:

You might find updating its Software could solve the issue. Or getting a third-party controller software. 

Thanks for the advice.  I'll definitely try these and see if it resolves the issue.

I'm literally having the exact same issue with an XB1 controller. I was initially connecting through bluetooth and thought that might have been the problem,but tried with a wireless adapter and still had the same issues. And this all happened after the latest major update