Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

Asa Syandana Doesn't Work?

Diarist

I really don't understand if I'm just doing something wrong, but I cannot get this scarf to show up for the life of me.

b126ab27ff1cdf6b05a313e1449a4fb5.png

860132d4e17a5a05e995ee6ff0cea127.png

289c15d8b7ac7c53d62751a551365a3f.png

As you can see, the part the 'energy scarf' comes from is there, but the actual scarf itself isn't. It doesn't show up. I tried playing around with my graphics settings to see if it would make it show up, but it doesn't.

I just kinda feel like I wasted 50 platinum. It's been like this for me since release. Not sure if this is a bug or not, considering I saw it working perfectly in the livestream on Mag Prime.

The scarf works on female frames; same as the Yomo.

Uru is the only one that works for the male frames.

I can't see the pics.

I'm aware of this already. The pics display banshee, trinity, and nyx as examples. I have every frame regardless.

change your energy colour, certain colour on the left side of the colour bars don't allow the scarf to show. think of it as more to the right of the colour bar you go the more intense the scarf will look

I use red energy on all my frames so this shouldn't be an issue to begin with.

Either way changing the energy colour hasn't helped at all. The scarf just doesn't display properly for me at all.

Light colors only, that means darker shades of colors, such as your red, wouldn't work.

Have you tried setting your warframe's color to default? That worked with me.

Yes. Even mashed the 'randomize colours' option just to see if that would do anything as well. Tested quite a few light colours as well off of different colour modules I own (Classic, Saturated, Infested). The scarf does not work no matter what I do.

You may want to verify your game files through steam. It's very possible that when downloading the update, some files may have been corrupted. It may come down to you needing to do a full re-install.

Eh, Steam doesn't download everything. Try verifying it through the launcher. There's a "Verify" option in the gear icon tab... thing.

Also, do you have multi-threading enabled? It shouldn't have anything to do with it, but it is[/] experimental.