Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Strange bug javlock

ChaoticEdge

Dunno which the forum this fall the bug area into, so I am putting into general chat

if you use mirage and nekcro for mirage have to hold the javlock for what you pose to do is hit 1 to do copy thing for I don't know the bug occurred but nekcro is there for reason because I threw my javlock at nekcro's minions and I auto received my javlock  within instance for it was only in 5-10m which I was planning to throw it at hoard of infested behind it which there was hallway of infested.

Another bug about it Mirage has weird ammo if you use the illusion abilities which some the javlock will have a different number amount  which I don't know I am seeing things but it kind of force a full on the magazine and hadn't used single magazine which I believed due to her abilities I think I am picking up other javlock of mirage's abilities, ghost thing.

if you want to be confirmed the bug go ahead tested out which I am pretty sure I saw it strangely to be for me.

19 minutes ago, ChaoticEdge said:

Dunno which the forum this fall the bug area into, so I am putting into general chat

There’s actually a whole section of the forums dedicated to reporting bugs. If you scroll past the Community section of the front page, there is a Bug Report section right underneath. I would post this there, with screenshot evidence if possible. 

I would advise being as clear and concise as possible when filing the report. It will greatly help the staff towards understanding the issue.

Edited by FrostPrime

1 hour ago, FrostPrime said:

There’s actually a whole section of the forums dedicated to reporting bugs. If you scroll past the Community section of the front page, there is a Bug Report section right underneath. I would post this there, with screenshot evidence if possible. 

I would advise being as clear and concise as possible when filing the report. It will greatly help the staff towards understanding the issue.

problem is there is a different section which I do know where it is but it just which category it will fall into which we have "Matchmaking, mission, Art & Animation, Sound, performance, UI & Localization". as again they need general bugs so it can be moved into other forums if the players don't know where it could be assign to.