Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

syndicates rechat

ChaoticEdge

Spoiler

thinking-guy-meme-face-for-any-design-veFace-palm+Meme.jpg

For the truth...I am surprised that the syndicates didn't declare war on each other that is news all over about *spoiler alert ppl who didn't play the main stories*

Spoiler

Lotus being gone or either gone sentient mode

this should be an issue already and probably know that Lotus been doing her own thing as the syndicates (Red Veil probably know already before all the syndicates) for I am more surprised they are calm about the situation that is in right now I mean the corpus would have spread rumors massive amount if Alad V is talking to her and probably had couple recording going on or either someone in the company know that lotus doing her own thing.

For the fact, the syndicates are up to each other throat for years and somehow they hadn't even pull out a gun to start shooting each other.  I think the dev need to consider the syndicates being isolation too long for this part too long I mean seriously they aren't getting involved in the stories, the only 1 involved the stories is the Red Veil I mean they are the only 1 who has a story that links up the stories and there is that music cord cephlon also has one but not much.  The Sliver grove is a side story, the money grubber guys side story only links to Nerf dude, for it is not much is going on with the syndicates' people.  So what now the Syndicates people are going to do now I mean they aren't doing anything and we the player are doing their job better then they did and they don't do much about it.  It is like their mission is make the players laboring hard working while the bodyguards just sit there and just shoot crackpot at random things.  So when the dev is going make good uses out of them except for the reward system in there?

Edited by ChaoticEdge