Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I really love Archwing.

Disruptis

As someone who's been playing Warframe ever since we were still running around with stamina bars, I'd like to take some time to show my appreciation for one of my favourite additions to the game.

Archwing.

unknown.png

Even though it's something that's very often the subject of hate from the community, I personally enjoy the hell out of it. I love the thrill of desperately blasting through space to avoid projectiles that comes from the sheer amount of freedom of movement Archwing offers (non-experimental flight btw). I love the melee system which makes you feel like an absolute god just by positioning yourself and pressing E. I love sniping something with gigantic dual pistols from 1km across the map to prevent it from taking a control point. I love the ability to completely bombard everything in your surrounding area, or to blink across the map in the space of a second and shove my Prisma Veritux in the face of an unfortunate helion. I don't mind the occasional random one-shotting, the fast enemies, or the difficulty of seeing enemies from far away. Hell, I like them! I think they scale the technical difficulty up to a place where the gameplay is harder but far more fun and engaging. I like playing archwing more than I like playing most of the base game.

There's just... not much there to play.

Or much of a reason to play it. I would love to see Archwing get more meaningful content, and I'm extremely excited at the prospect of Railjack delving into that. I only hope that it does delve more into that, and that the flames from some of the more hateful in the community don't scare them off. Maybe then we'd get more cool prime archwings and archwing weapons, because as it stands, we literally only have one! That and an end-gamey archwing mission like Arbitration would be very nice, but I would settle for at least one endless tile that starts at level 45. Or one in the Void. 0.0

Anyway, that's all I wanted to say. I hope that if anybody at DE reads this they can feel encouraged by it, as they worked real hard on it. Thank you, and best of luck to you all!

I'm in the same boat as the OP. I wish we had some Archwing nodes in the Void or something, since there's currently no high-level versions of around half the Archwing mission types. It makes ranking Archwings and archweapons feel kinda pointless, no matter how much I enjoy the Archwing gameplay itself.

• Like 1