Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Staticor Charged Shot Black Center

davesquid

Hey i love the staticor and use it pretty often, since this latest update, when i charge up a shot, upon impact it now has this weird black pixel stuff in the center of the explosion. I've tried several different energy colors and it seems to have no effect. Any one else having this issue? Not a huge deal, but would be nice to have it back the way it was, just a minor annoyance. 

I had this on mars during a void fissure...not only are the pixel black bits there that you describe, theres a weird blue light surrounding the bits as well, this only occurs for me atleast, when NOT aiming downsights though. When aiming down sight there's no black bits. Hope this gets fixed.

I have the issue too and how often i get the black "pixels" on my screen is diffrent from place to place but i could reproduce it everywhere. I first tought it is a problem with my graphicscard.  It is a GTX 970 not overclocked and i dont get any problems in other games.

It seems also that a lot of people dont like how strong the fx effects are on that weapon. Would be nice if someone could look into it and tell us whats up. thx