Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Couple Of Things I Think Would Be Really Cool

CaptainBossFace

Hopefully none of this stuff hasn't been said before or thrown out of the window, (Cause I'd look like a right fool)

That being said this is probably in the wrong part of the forums.

1) Alternate helmets for Prime Warframes. Example being that I really like the Pendragon Excaliber helmet, it looks awesome, so maybe alter them for Excaliber Prime. Just a thought.

2) Nekros and Nova were so cool, like really cool. But maybe another healer? Similier to Trinity but focus's more on self heal. You could balance this by having really bad offensive and shields?

3) Another warframe idea I was rattling my brain with was the idea of a Grineer esque warframe. Maybe it was captured by Vor and the other Grineer and experimented on, updated with some Grineer powers and armor. Then it joins the rest of the tenno. That would be a really cool idea. It could be a heavier frame same as Frost, or Rhino. Or maybe a similier basis to Vauban.

It could have powers like a flamethrower, costing 50 energy to do dot fire damage in an arc for say 6 seconds, downside would be having to stay still for it. Another ability would be throwing "rollers" same as some grineer do. Maybe cost 25 energy per roller. A big ability could be a "suicide move" (Really really sorry if this comes out wrong. Political correctness and all) anyways, it could cost 100 energy and reduce the frames shields to 0, but causing a massive explosion hurting enemies around him.

Just a couple of thoughts I would share.

Edited by CaptainBossFace

Hopefully none of this stuff hasn't been said before or thrown out of the window, (Cause I'd look like a right fool)

That being said this is probably in the wrong part of the forums.

1) Alternate helmets for Prime Warframes. Example being that I really like the Pendragon Excaliber helmet, it looks awesome, so maybe alter them for Excaliber Prime. Just a thought.

2) Nekros and Nova were so cool, like really cool. But maybe another healer? Similier to Trinity but focus's more on self heal. You could balance this by having really bad offensive and shields?

3) Another warframe idea I was rattling my brain with was the idea of a Grineer esque warframe. Maybe it was captured by Vor and the other Grineer and experimented on, updated with some Grineer powers and armor. Then it joins the rest of the tenno. That would be a really cool idea. It could be a heavier frame same as Frost, or Rhino. Or maybe a similier basis to Vauban.

Just a couple of thoughts I would share.

1. That would be nice, though I don't know what they would do to make the helmets more...prime-like, without messing up the look.

2. Sounds like it'd be neat, but I'd rather have more defensive-offensive frames. (Frames that are really good at defending themselves and teammates provided they aren't running around like rabbits on crack, but could also go all in and wreck face.)

3. I've been having this thought for a while too, but feel like a Grineer Warframe wouldn't be able to capture the Grineer design, you know?

The first one is SO on my "most wanted" list. Just do a Prime Avalon, please.

The second one... I don't know. Trinity is supposed to be Da Doktor, but DE didn't focus on that so much.

As for a grineer-esque frame, I'm cool with that. I would see it as a frame using orokin tech from which grineer tech is inspired. Or maybe it's the reverse, orokins tried to emulate the first grineers and take what was good in their ideas. Anyway a "grineer prime" could look cool. And it's not like tennos aren't using grineer weapons all day long. *cough*ogris*cough*