Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

(PS4)V-_-iniciu-_-s

Nova Augment rework idea (4)

Recommended Posts

since The Augment Of nova's molecular prime, does the same thing the one, i've  been Guessing in this idea:

Enemies Affected By Molecular prime have Projectile Flight speed become slow or fast depending on power strenght, and become ivulnerable for 5 seconds (duration doesn't affect it) when casting 4.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Iirc, the rebuff already affects their fire rate, so having it affect their PS is pretty much redundant. Also the invulnerability? really? Even if she's one of the most tanky frames out there? 

I'm sorry but the current augment is bloody fantastic and really overshadows her 1's, so rework that instead imo >__>

Your idea doesn't really do anything helpful  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, GinKenshin said:

Iirc, the rebuff already affects their fire rate, so having it affect their PS is pretty much redundant. Also the invulnerability? really? Even if she's one of the most tanky frames out there? 

I'm sorry but the current augment is bloody fantastic and really overshadows her 1's, so rework that instead imo >__>

Your idea doesn't really do anything helpful  

the current is worse, Augment 1 already can do it,making  the 4 such a useless augment, and The ivulnerability have delay sure,  no nova isn't the tankiest frames on the game, just the dmg reduction thing? But low Hp, armor and other factors and you will need 150% str  and bunch of dur to do it. if not you die fast, 😕

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, (PS4)V-_-iniciu-_-s said:

the current is worse, Augment 1 already can do it,making  the 4 such a useless augment, and The ivulnerability have delay sure,  no nova isn't the tankiest frames on the game, just the dmg reduction thing? But low Hp, armor and other factors and you will need 150% str  and bunch of dur to do it. if not you die fast, 😕

1- like I said, the 4 augment is great, it's basically makes sure you'll never need to worry about your 1 again, which means permanent 90% dmg reduction

2- if the 1 can do it worse, then change the 1, simple as that. I don't understand why you need to remove the best outta the 2 

3- the 4 ability in itself is already one of the best abilities in the game, it needs to additions whatsoever. the current augment gives it some utility and much needed survivability that doesn't make you spam your 1 every time an enemy takes a charge off 

4- nova dies fast? watch this then come back to me 

5- show the build you're running with, don't make claims without backing it up

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, GinKenshin said:

1- like I said, the 4 augment is great, it's basically makes sure you'll never need to worry about your 1 again, which means permanent 90% dmg reduction

2- if the 1 can do it worse, then change the 1, simple as that. I don't understand why you need to remove the best outta the 2 

3- the 4 ability in itself is already one of the best abilities in the game, it needs to additions whatsoever. the current augment gives it some utility and much needed survivability that doesn't make you spam your 1 every time an enemy takes a charge off 

4- nova dies fast? watch this then come back to me 

5- show the build you're running with, don't make claims without backing it up

 

firstly read Again, i didn't said Nova Dies Fast 

i just say you need that 150% str and a lot of duration To be a tank, if you don't have it what happen? she die.

so people Is Forced to put duration to make it tank, wich is a problem , and 1 and 4 do the same thing so why need 2 = augment ?  also i know how the game works

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, (PS4)V-_-iniciu-_-s said:

firstly read Again, i didn't said Nova Dies Fast

 

2 hours ago, (PS4)V-_-iniciu-_-s said:

if not you die fast, 😕

 

Just now, (PS4)V-_-iniciu-_-s said:

i just say you need that 150% str and a lot of duration To be a tank, if you don't have it what happen? she die.

1- you don't NEED strength, that's only for the slow build 

2- you need duration anyway, it's in every possible build, she doesn't work without it. saying she needs it or else she dies fast doesn't make sense since she always has it....this 'excuse' is just not a good one to put it nicely 

3- watch the video and it'll solve your problems 

4- post your builds or else you can't make any claims 

2 minutes ago, (PS4)V-_-iniciu-_-s said:

so people Is Forced to put duration to make it tank, wich is a problem

it isn't a problem, it's how she is always suppose to be built for

2 minutes ago, (PS4)V-_-iniciu-_-s said:

and 1 and 4 do the same thing so why need 2 = augment

4 is better than 1 so why are you asking to change 4? change 1 instead.....even better, just leave it and put it in the pile of 'useless augments' since that's what it is after the 4 came out 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nah dude, Nova is extremely tanky. Few frames out there can get and maintain 90% damage reduction right out of the gate. Couple that with Adaptation and her inherent armor, and she can make Rhinos and Nezhas seem paper thin. Most likely, if you're having issues with her, you're missing Narrow Minded. That really cements her tank build. It increases the radius of her 4 while decreasing the range of her 1 so you don't lose orbs, as well as increases the number of orbs you can have orbit her to the max you can get if you run all the other duration mods too. If you're trying to make her tanky, screw the damage of her skills. It's not like ability damage honestly scales that well in this game anyways, and don't quote the numbers you can pull in the simulacrum under ideal conditions with stationary enemies and no fear of dying. And forgoing strength is honestly fine in my book, as a 30% reduction in enemy movements is already significant, and in Arbitration, you'll have +300 ability strength anyways, so that's a non-issue. Everything else including Sorties can be done with her natural ability strength just fine. The biggest benefit of her the 4th skill at base is the 2x damage, as it, like a few damage abilities such as Banshee's Sonar, scales well in this game, but is unaffected by ability strength.

Also, what do you mean her 1 and 4 do the same thing? Even the augments are vastly different. Her 1 gives you a defensive buff and offensive projectiles. Her 4 slows enemies as well as their fire rate and makes them 2x more vulnerable to damage. The augment for the 1 gives her an AOE attack that consumes all her orbs, and her 4 gives her more orbs. I don't see the similarity here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, GinKenshin said:

 

 

1- you don't NEED strength, that's only for the slow build 

2- you need duration anyway, it's in every possible build, she doesn't work without it. saying she needs it or else she dies fast doesn't make sense since she always has it....this 'excuse' is just not a good one to put it nicely 

3- watch the video and it'll solve your problems 

4- post your builds or else you can't make any claims 

it isn't a problem, it's how she is always suppose to be built for

4 is better than 1 so why are you asking to change 4? change 1 instead.....even better, just leave it and put it in the pile of 'useless augments' since that's what it is after the 4 came out 

1-ok put Neg Power str and try to tank it:crylaugh:

2- I know a lot of Builds that don't need Dur( eg speedrun,nuke, a lot more)

3-i don't need i know how nova works(i main her)

4-why you asking build The topic was About Nova 4  aug rework imo and you asking build.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, xZeromusx said:

Nah dude, Nova is extremely tanky. Few frames out there can get and maintain 90% damage reduction right out of the gate. Couple that with Adaptation and her inherent armor, and she can make Rhinos and Nezhas seem paper thin. Most likely, if you're having issues with her, you're missing Narrow Minded. That really cements her tank build. It increases the radius of her 4 while decreasing the range of her 1 so you don't lose orbs, as well as increases the number of orbs you can have orbit her to the max you can get if you run all the other duration mods too. If you're trying to make her tanky, screw the damage of her skills. It's not like ability damage honestly scales that well in this game anyways, and don't quote the numbers you can pull in the simulacrum under ideal conditions with stationary enemies and no fear of dying. And forgoing strength is honestly fine in my book, as a 30% reduction in enemy movements is already significant, and in Arbitration, you'll have +300 ability strength anyways, so that's a non-issue. Everything else including Sorties can be done with her natural ability strength just fine. The biggest benefit of her the 4th skill at base is the 2x damage, as it, like a few damage abilities such as Banshee's Sonar, scales well in this game, but is unaffected by ability strength.

Also, what do you mean her 1 and 4 do the same thing? Even the augments are vastly different. Her 1 gives you a defensive buff and offensive projectiles. Her 4 slows enemies as well as their fire rate and makes them 2x more vulnerable to damage. The augment for the 1 gives her an AOE attack that consumes all her orbs, and her 4 gives her more orbs. I don't see the similarity here.

i said she isn't tank when 1 is not on, doesn't mean she isn't everytime..Tankiest frame ??? Where is inaros,nidus,gara,wukong ?? and nezha with 2 grace is better, since damage absorved is based on enemie Damage. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, xZeromusx said:

Nah dude, Nova is extremely tanky. Few frames out there can get and maintain 90% damage reduction right out of the gate. Couple that with Adaptation and her inherent armor, and she can make Rhinos and Nezhas seem paper thin. Most likely, if you're having issues with her, you're missing Narrow Minded. That really cements her tank build. It increases the radius of her 4 while decreasing the range of her 1 so you don't lose orbs, as well as increases the number of orbs you can have orbit her to the max you can get if you run all the other duration mods too. If you're trying to make her tanky, screw the damage of her skills. It's not like ability damage honestly scales that well in this game anyways, and don't quote the numbers you can pull in the simulacrum under ideal conditions with stationary enemies and no fear of dying. And forgoing strength is honestly fine in my book, as a 30% reduction in enemy movements is already significant, and in Arbitration, you'll have +300 ability strength anyways, so that's a non-issue. Everything else including Sorties can be done with her natural ability strength just fine. The biggest benefit of her the 4th skill at base is the 2x damage, as it, like a few damage abilities such as Banshee's Sonar, scales well in this game, but is unaffected by ability strength.

glad to see some sense finally

 

17 minutes ago, xZeromusx said:

Also, what do you mean her 1 and 4 do the same thing? Even the augments are vastly different. Her 1 gives you a defensive buff and offensive projectiles. Her 4 slows enemies as well as their fire rate and makes them 2x more vulnerable to damage. The augment for the 1 gives her an AOE attack that consumes all her orbs, and her 4 gives her more orbs. I don't see the similarity here.

he's talking about how both the augments serve to help maintain the orbs for defense. which they kinda do, but the 4 clearly does it better than the 1 

 

9 minutes ago, (PS4)V-_-iniciu-_-s said:

1-ok put Neg Power str and try to tank it:crylaugh:

2- I know a lot of Builds that don't need Dur( eg speedrun,nuke, a lot more)

3-i don't need i know how nova works(i main her)

4-why you asking build The topic was About Nova 4  aug rework imo and you asking build.

 

 

1- you say you know how it works but someone who actually knows would realize that strength has nothing to do with her 1's defensive capabilities. so yes, you don't know what you're talking about, and if you've watched the vid I linked then you will

2- speedrun I'm guessing you're using the 3rd augment which also needs duration. and if you want to speed you just slap some range and duration, plus the 3 augment and sprint mods 

3- as mentioned, you clearly don't 

4- prove you know how she works and post your builds then. I main her too and I wanna learn from an expert 

 

3 minutes ago, (PS4)V-_-iniciu-_-s said:

i said she isn't tank when 1 is not on, doesn't mean she isn't everytime..Tankiest frame ??? Where is inaros,nidus,gara,wukong ?? and nezha with 2 grace is better, since damage absorved is based on enemie Damage. 

guess what, the 4 augment makes her 1 be always on, even if you have neg strength. yes, she's very very tanky, see the vid and find out why, else you really can't claim anything 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I didn't say she was the tankiest frame, only that she is extremely tanky, and can out perform a lot of other "classic" tank warframes. Yes, Rhino and Nezha can up their shield value with some initial damage, and they are what I would call "classic tanks". However, the enemies that up those shields that fast will tear through it as well. Nova is one of those frames though that has some serious ability synergy between two skills. She's one of the few frames where a corrupted mod can actually provide nothing but benefits for her.

You might main her, but that doesn't mean you know her well enough. So asking your build is relevant. You need some feedback here to troubleshoot why you're having issues that other people that play her are not experiencing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, GinKenshin said:

 

 

1- you say you know how it works but someone who actually knows would realize that strength has nothing to do with her 1's defensive capabilities. so yes, you don't know what you're talking about, and if you've watched the vid I linked then you will

2- speedrun I'm guessing you're using the 3rd augment which also needs duration. and if you want to speed you just slap some range and duration, plus the 3 augment and sprint mods 

3- as mentioned, you clearly don't 

4- prove you know how she works and post your builds then. I main her too and I wanna learn from an expert 

 

guess what, the 4 augment makes her 1 be always on, even if you have neg strength. yes, she's very very tanky, see the vid and find out why, else you really can't claim anything 

when i mentioned Str makes more tankie, Because slowed enemies Make you get less hits with 4 so yes i was talking about 4 + 1 forgot to ment, speedrun builds are Personal, You can use How many you want but It needs + efficience to Spam portals so less duration , and Narrow minded will make you lose range, ok if you main her, noticed that opinions are different, so I wont discuss more because warframe is preference, if you think 4 aug don't need a rework, keep with your and i keep with mine

 

edit: also i will send my Build

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know you're not asking, but here's the build I'd use, which will get you 90% damage reduction with minimal range on her 1st ability AND the full 75% enemy movement reduction on her 4th, full Adaptation, and full Vitality. Recall that the slow debuff on her 4 is directly correlated to ability strength at a ration of 1:1 which is what allows for speedva. So you don't need 150% ability strength. You only need 145, which can be achieved with just an Intensify and Power Drift. I polarized all the slots on this build in order to fit them all in without an Aura mod, because use whatever Aura you wish, within reason of course. I actually formaed her aura slot with an aura forma, so I can adjust her to speed, slow, or my personal favorite, neutral nova where she doesn't speed or slow enemies with her 4th ability.

Ab9VQSi.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yea mine is Umbral Vittality,Umbral Intensify,narrow minded,primed continuity,Augur message,adaptation, and 1 aug. , i die in like 4 secs vs 5 heavy gunners lv 140 with dmg reduction, and if i ever get close on them, I insta die. I know a lot of frames that can Tank more than her ( also i wasnt using 4) Like nidus,gara,Wukong,Rhino,Nezha,Inaros,equinox,valkyr, and some others. see my point, that aug won't make Nova overpowered, just see other frames like revenant etc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, (PS4)V-_-iniciu-_-s said:

yea mine is Umbral Vittality,Umbral Intensify,narrow minded,primed continuity,Augur message,adaptation, and 1 aug. , i die in like 4 secs vs 5 heavy gunners lv 140 with dmg reduction, and if i ever get close on them, I insta die. I know a lot of frames that can Tank more than her ( also i wasnt using 4) Like nidus,gara,Wukong,Rhino,Nezha,Inaros,equinox,valkyr, and some others. see my point, that aug won't make Nova overpowered, just see other frames like revenant etc

that's just plain playing her wrong then. I use a similar build and I stay alive pretty much all the game. unless you're meaning you're just standing in place waiting for the gunners to kill you then ofc they will. the key is still to keep on the move and casting the slow on them. you can ditch vitality and augur message for primed flow and quick thinking

at some point it's not the build or the frame, it's how you play 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, GinKenshin said:

that's just plain playing her wrong then. I use a similar build and I stay alive pretty much all the game. unless you're meaning you're just standing in place waiting for the gunners to kill you then ofc they will. the key is still to keep on the move and casting the slow on them. you can ditch vitality and augur message for primed flow and quick thinking

ok ill try it  just because you main nova.  and the idea of augment rework was for endless Missions when enemies 1 hit kill you even with max dmg reduction, So. that's why i said Ivulnerability and Slow Projectile velocity. In a point you right...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, GinKenshin said:

you can ditch vitality and augur message for primed flow and quick thinking

Umm, if you want the full 90% reduction in damage from Null Star, you can't ditch Augur Message. The skill at base only gives you 6 orbs. You need at least 300% ability duration to reach the 18 necessary for 90% reduction, so aiming for the primed flow + Quick Thinking idea is going to reduce your defensive capability by 10% up front, and that's also going to eat into the energy you need to even cast your defensive abilities.

His build is actually pretty good. I avoided using Umbra mods in the one I provided because a lot of people don't want to forma that much and they can be expensive to level, but Umbral Intensify + Umbral Vitality will increase that HP plus free up your Exilus slot. Could be useful for co-action drift to buff whatever aura you're thinking of using. You over shoot the strength requirements, but that's not really a bad thing if it's to free up another slot. Here's a decent example I think using just Rejuvenation (because HP regen, why not? I chose it actually because it has low mod resource to show that the build can be done, and hey Nova is on it).

o8FFoDT.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, xZeromusx said:

Umm, if you want the full 90% reduction in damage from Null Star, you can't ditch Augur Message. The skill at base only gives you 6 orbs. You need at least 300% ability duration to reach the 18 necessary for 90% reduction, so aiming for the primed flow + Quick Thinking idea is going to reduce your defensive capability by 10% up front, and that's also going to eat into the energy you need to even cast your defensive abilities.

His build is actually pretty good. I avoided using Umbra mods in the one I provided because a lot of people don't want to forma that much and they can be expensive to level, but Umbral Intensify + Umbral Vitality will increase that HP plus free up your Exilus slot. Could be useful for co-action drift to buff whatever aura you're thinking of using. You over shoot the strength requirements, but that's not really a bad thing if it's to free up another slot. Here's a decent example I think using just Rejuvenation (because HP regen, why not? I chose it actually because it has low mod resource to show that the build can be done).

o8FFoDT.png

for me I don't even use quick thinking, I go with streamline instead on my slow build anyway and I still rarely die. thank you for the info though

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...