Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave Season 2 - WHEN?

niblo

So its been a few weeks since Nightwave 1 ended, veteran players have nothing to do, new players cant get items that went from alearts into the Nightwaves, no challinges and rewards, I would just like to ask you DE, can u give us some updates on Nightwave , is it comming before Tennocon? 

im just asking, beacuse if we will have to wait weeks or months between seasons , its better if u put normal alearts in untill season comes.

Thank you!

niblo

Edited by niblo
  • Like 1

Yeah! I never thought I’d say this, but...I miss Nightwave😢 My casual-player wife, in particular, enjoyed how Nora spoon-fed her goals that she could accomplish in various ways.

As for how to proceed, I don’t see why Nightwave and Alerts couldn’t coexist in some form...

7 hours ago, shabudua said:

As for how to proceed, I don’t see why Nightwave and Alerts couldn’t coexist in some form...

Yeah, alerts would be nice in a gap between two Nightwave seasons. 

People have something extra to do. Plus, at least they get reminded why they disliked the alerts.

Edit: Yeah, and to answer the question 😅 

I've googled this yesterday, there was a set date for the end of May, but that was probably cancelled because DE had so much trouble with the recent event on PC, and less time to finish polishing NW. I don't know about a new date, but should be very soon.

Edited by (PS4)Viveeeh

8 hours ago, (PS4)Viveeeh said:

Yeah, alerts would be nice in a gap between two Nightwave seasons. 

People have something extra to do. Plus, at least they get reminded why they disliked the alerts.

Edit: Yeah, and to answer the question 😅 

I've googled this yesterday, there was a set date for the end of May, but that was probably canceled because DE had so much trouble with the recent event on PC, and less time to finish polishing NW. I don't know about a new date, but should be very soontm

• Like 1