Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

In Game Purchase Of Revives

Linte_Draug

Death and Revives

Would like to be able to purchase revives while in game. Currently if you run out of revives you can just watch the remaining players or drop from the session.

If players could click a 'purchase revive' and get back into the game, you would probably see an increase in these microtransactions and players could continue to engage in the mission.

Death and Revives

Would like to be able to purchase revives while in game. Currently if you run out of revives you can just watch the remaining players or drop from the session.

If players could click a 'purchase revive' and get back into the game, you would probably see an increase in these microtransactions and players could continue to engage in the mission.

there is a couple of poblems with this

1.could be a hassle for minor stuff (dunno exactly really)

2.no one wants to be bothered with in game assortments or deals..

they did something like this to fallen earth where after every quest / log in / log out - they had a pop up where it would offer you to buy premium and or G1credits, witch annoyed alot of people not to mention it lagged alot of users cause it had to load in game overlay window etc

besides you should always be prepared when going into battle , you should know the risks you are facing if you forget to stock up on revives before going into battle

Edited by DiBBz

You get 4 revives a day. I wouldn't ever buy them.

Per day PER FRAME

If they haven't changed that yet.

In any case, I'm all up for adding the option to buy revives in-game, but I still have a concern.

As we know, the game is peer-2-peer. However, the game also doesn't save mission data until the mission is complete. If you're in a mission and the game crashes, or you close it, it's as if nothing ever happened.

So how does DE handle this?

If they allowed us to spend our premium currency in-game, that would mean we would have to constantly be connected to their server to play a mission. The only hindrance I can see off the top of my head is that when hotfixes are being deployed we would be disconnected.

Now, if they allow us to use our premium currency without being constantly connected that means our currency would be somewhere in our local data, not hard locked in their server, and potentially be modified. This could be DISASTROUS to their income.

If DE can come up with some other alternative and make it work, then sure.

Edited by LeoAtKnight