Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ropalolyst health bugged (0% back to 100%)

__jag__

Right before 25.1.1 I was fighting the Ropalolyst and for some reason the health of one of its Synovias kept resetting to full as soon as it reached zero. This is after a few successful kills, mind you.

After 25.1.1 I've had a few more successful kills and then just now in the final phase the Ropalolyst's health kept resetting to full as soon as it reached zero. Ran out of ammo, aborted mission.

• Like 1

it's worth confirming if you did hit the console button in the arena, within approx 1-2 secs of the stagger animation when the bosses hp hit's zero, else the fight mechanics are that the boss gets all his HP back by design. Likewise when the Synova is destroyed you have to hit the button, however the timing on that phase is more forgiving.

If that is indeed what you did and it didn't work, it sounds like a bug

Didn't hit the button 'coz there was no stagger, just instantly from 0% back to 100%, round and round we went.

If I get back into that situation, I'll be sure to push the button anyway, who knows 🤷‍♂️

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...

I also encountered this in Steel Path (SP) Incursion yesterday (23/09/2021), where in at last stage (after ride on the big bird - Ropalolyst to clash on 3rd electrical charged tower), and the big bird health went back to 100% (TWICE; so whole team basically took down it's health down to 0%, 3 times in total) after activated the electrical panel at middle section.

For my situation, 1st and 2nd stages were fine, but only 3 stage big bird's health went back from 0% to 100% twice, game support please take a look into this issue.

Thanks.

• 1 month later...
On 2021-09-24 at 1:31 PM, YouDontCB_87 said:

I also encountered this in Steel Path (SP) Incursion yesterday (23/09/2021), where in at last stage (after ride on the big bird - Ropalolyst to clash on 3rd electrical charged tower), and the big bird health went back to 100% (TWICE; so whole team basically took down it's health down to 0%, 3 times in total) after activated the electrical panel at middle section.

For my situation, 1st and 2nd stages were fine, but only 3 stage big bird's health went back from 0% to 100% twice, game support please take a look into this issue.

Thanks.

Just (26/10/2021) encounter this again while running SP Ropalolyst, during 3rd phase, but before I pull the laser this time.

• Like 1

Was trying to mess with this big bird again in SP today (28/10/2021), encountered with 3x(0% health back to 100%) during 3rd Phase🤯

(*first bugged out with Wukong's Cloud Walker, can't press E to cancel Cloud Walker, nor move using key A,S,D,W nor LoS, so it just flew straight)

Reduce it's health down to 0% in total 4 times during 3rd Phase:-

1st Health: Regen back to 100% during?/after clicked on Laser

2nd Health: Regen back to 100% before I click on Laser (so I just gave up clicking on it)

3rd Health: Regen back to 100% after I died (so I didn't get a chance to click on laser)

4th Health: Finally...