Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please make a change to the unfair drop chance and regular frames

Can you please make a change to the unfair drop chance for relics, prime parts, and rare items? by making sure we get the reward after a certain amount of run, after some amount of run. 

Let's say instead of Nearly Guaranteed to get this one thing. Please change it to guaranteed after a certain amount of run.

I had been trying to farm both Loki and Volt prime since it has been unvaulted for days with many hours put into it, I only manage to get a few relics for it. To make matter worst every time I go for a rad share run, it drops the same parts for most of the time.

Sometimes not often. I did full squad rad share of the same relics for 20 times with poor result and the relics are rare.

I was trying to farm Harrow Neuroptics for over 50 times with no result.

For Nidus I tried to farm it for many times with poor results as well.

Why did you guys in DE don't give us the parts as the quest progress like Limbo?

Can you please make a change to what player can sell to make Ducats, by letting the player sell regular parts as well? Even for half the price of prime parts would be great.

Condition overload I tried to farm this mod for a long time it won’t drop. I can’t help it and has to point out there is players out there to get the mod within 10min of framing.

When I was doing bounty in both Cetus and Fortuna, I only rarely get relics to drop. I talk to other players and watch some guide online; they say Cetus and Fortuna are a great way to get certain relics because it can drop relic multiple times. Please change it to at least one relics or two relics pre bounty.

Axi relics I tried hard to farm them in the void (in 40 - 45 void mission) for some reason, it drops Neo so often that I had to check to see if the void drop Axi at all.

1 hour ago, (PS4)haphazardlynamed said:

It's a Free to Play game

the business model is:

Free to Play / Pay to Not Grind

if you don't like grinding these items, Pay Up.

Asking Digital Extremes to change these items to be Guaranteed Drops removes the incentive to pay; and they're not about to do that because those employees have to eat...

First of all, I never say make everything guaranteed drops. I said please make a change to this unfair drop rate because I been trying to farm for these things many times with no result. 
I know that DE’s employees need to eat. You do realise what makes people want to play this game right? It is everything in this game can be earned for free.
And for (Pay Up) I had been supporting and buying DE games since the original Xbox, so don’t make it sound like I am whining for I don't get this one thing after a billion try.

19 minutes ago, (PS4)Awesome904388 said:

First of all, I never say make everything guaranteed drops.

Actually, you did.

2 hours ago, (PS4)Awesome904388 said:

guaranteed after a certain amount of run.

That's effectively the same thing.

After X runs it becomes a guaranteed drop. Guaranteed drop on the Xth run.

Still means guaranteed drops.

Many drop chance in the game are totally stupid, but the ones you stated are all good to me. 

I'd even argue that ESO has too many relics drops, but wont complain about it because in the end, it's free and easy loot.

If you Play the game, you'll get whatever you're looking for ^^

There is some misunderstanding here. This post is not just about relics drops it is about drops overall, I bring up relics and frames because I spend most of the time getting prime parts lately.

The reason I am posting this is, for example, I check on the Warframe wiki, it says nearly guaranteed after 58 to 19 for Harrow Neuroptics. I have done the mission more than 50 times already with no result.

I am not complaining, I just want Warframe to improve. Because I love the game.

If I really want to complain I would not talk about the drop rate, I would talk about, let’s say the PvP not sure why it is the way it is, because they are one of the developers behind some of the best Unreal Tournament game at least for me. (I don’t know which part of Unreal Tournament Digital Extremes made with Epic game).

And DE if you do see this please let the players sell regular warframe parts, I have no idea what to do with this ever-growing Harrow chassis blueprint. In case anyone wondering why not just sell it for credits. The answer I don’t have one.

Edited by (PS4)Awesome904388

1 hour ago, (PS4)Awesome904388 said:

And DE if you do see this please let the players sell regular warframe parts, I have no idea what to do with this ever-growing Harrow chassis blueprint. In case anyone wondering why not just sell it for credits. The answer I don’t have one.

There's a very important reason why you cannot Trade regular(non prime) Warframe/parts with other players; and can only turn them in for Credits

It's because those same Warframes are available for sale in DE's store (Market Terminal on orbiter). Player purchases of those warframes direct from DE (Pay to Not Grind) are an Income source to DE. Obviously they don't want to let you instead buy them from other players; it would be in direct competition to them.

8 minutes ago, (PS4)haphazardlynamed said:

There's a very important reason why you cannot Trade regular(non prime) Warframe/parts with other players; and can only turn them in for Credits

It's because those same Warframes are available for sale in DE's store (Market Terminal on orbiter). Player purchases of those warframes direct from DE (Pay to Not Grind) are an Income source to DE. Obviously they don't want to let you instead buy them from other players; it would be in direct competition to them.

Thank you for letting me know.