The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Revenant skins

(PSN)DARK_WIZARD999

Question

Just a simple subject. The revenant Warframe has been out for a decent amount of time, and there's been nothing for him. Not even an immortal skin. I'd like to bring that to attention, so some new skins may be considered for him. Obviously in house, because I've seen no plans for tennogen. I don't know his usage rates, or if it would be profitable. Only a suggestion. 

5 answers to this question

He just got a helmet in the last TennoGen Round (not this one, the previous). I'm also sure that someone by the name of VoidPunch, is currently in the process of creating several skins, which one includes Revenant. You just have to be patient whenever it comes to cosmetics in this game, since it's always been a bit ambiguous in terms of when they are being developed or being made.

Which helmet? Not the Vania that was released when he was. Haven't seen any in the market, did I miss it? 

Good to hear someone is working on something at least. 

7 hours ago, Scruffel said:

He just got a helmet in the last TennoGen Round (not this one, the previous). I'm also sure that someone by the name of VoidPunch, is currently in the process of creating several skins, which one includes Revenant. You just have to be patient whenever it comes to cosmetics in this game, since it's always been a bit ambiguous in terms of when they are being developed or being made.

Just now, (PS4)DARK_WIZARD999 said:

Which helmet? Not the Vania that was released when he was. Haven't seen any in the market, did I miss it? 

Good to hear someone is working on something at least.

Oh right, I forgot you're on console, which is behind in terms of TennoGen. This helmet for him already got accepted into the game on PC: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1554287438&searchtext=