The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who Is She? [Screenshot]

Kliko

Question

idk either, i took a screenshot of that face too before but i can't find it .. my capture folder is 3.4 GB atm ..

he was reffering to that piece of screenshot he took, it was usually an alert, the one i saw was previously an infested alert IIRC, but when you hover your mouse over it again, the pic changes to a grayed out pic of a - i think it's a she -

it look like the Grineer counter part of Lotus...

could we smell other playable faction in the futur?

fine with everything.. but really dont wait me to play as a grineer, i let it for others..

-------------------

edit:

after lookin twice..

it really look like Lotus counter part for grineer

ikr it was useless to say it twice..

but.. it look like...Lotus Grineer counter part

Edited by Tsoe

it look like the Grineer counter part of Lotus...

Nope, it's just the Grineer playing a prank on us Tenno so we all get freaked out.

What it really is is just a doll that's half-armed with Grineer weaponry. Gosh those sly Grineer. ;O

he was reffering to that piece of screenshot he took, it was usually an alert, the one i saw was previously an infested alert IIRC, but when you hover your mouse over it again, the pic changes to a grayed out pic of a - i think it's a she -

Yeah, I know now. I posted that before he added the screenshot.

Leaked future content :D This game is gonna be a PVP game...you will able to play as grinner in the future :D and this is grinners lotus :D

lol. I am infuriated by this post.

Not only did you state that it's going to be a PvP game (which it may or may not be) but...

grinner in the future :D and this is grinners lotus :D

grinner

Edited by Tauxi

DE has explicitly stated Warframe will be PvE only

Where? When? Proof?

https://forums.warfr...8-warframe-faq/

Is there PvP in Warframe? (When will there be PvP? Your game is dead without PvP! I have an idea for PvP mode!)

There is no PvP mode in Warframe yet. Face-palm? Sure, but when we started building this game a year ago, we saw plenty of PvP and less PvE. Right we want to focus and do one thing well: PvE. That said we are investing in better leaderboards, clans goals, and other more 'meta' forms of competition right now.