Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void Relic Fissure Freeze at the Reward Screen

Ventior

So I went into a Fissure Mission, Exterminate to be exact and we finished the mission until we got to the rewards screen. We couldn't extract yet though because the whole squad of mine was stuck in this screen. After waiting for multiple minute I decided to leave and hope that I can keep the parts we got out of these relics.

I restarted my game and got the message to reconnect to my squad. When I answered that I wanted to reconnect to my squad I could choose again which relic I wanted to take on the mission.

As I rejoined the group everyone was still frozen in the same screen. After 2 of us tried to abort the mission as well, we had a host migration that helped to of us to extract.

In the last missions rewards screen, there was no Prime Part to find, so I assumed I lost it and just had to farm it again, but it appeared in my Inventory shortly after.

TL:DR

Squad got stuck in a Fissure Mission Reward Screen and after we had a host migration we could finally extract and got the part althought it didn't show up in the rewards as intended.

I just did 3 rounds of defense.  At the end of the third round, we selected our prizes, then the game crapped itself.  We never got a chance to select whether to stay or not, just host migration.  Strangely, I never got any reward screen (even empty).  All of my affinity and resources are gone, of course, but so too are the rewards, AND the relics I played.  Not sure if they aren't saving end-of-round rewards anymore, but I losing everything including the relics played is UNACCEPTABLE and frankly pathetic.  With all the console crashing Warframe is now doing, it really feels like nothing is working at all.  The idiot in charge of not testing the code should have his achilles tendon ruptured and then be cruelly laughed at by Toronto Raptors fans.

UPDATE:  My session was trashed in my next mission (no matchmaking for fissure) so I restarted my game.  Upon loading in, received the email containing the lost relic rewards.  As usual, they were not the items I selected, but as has become one of many sad mantras of this buggy game, "it's better than nothing".

UPDATE 2:  My next fissure mission (also defense) crashed my xbox before the fourth player could even load in.  Never seen such a broken game.

Edited by (XB1)DakVoidcloaker