Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unable to do anything after transference

(XBOX)Tucker D Dawg

Doing Hostile Mergers, did transference to operator then after transferring back to warframe (using ability not getting operator killed) I was unable to do anything but move around.

• Could not use weapons - primary, secondary, or melee
  • Could not use warframe abiliites
  • could not do transference
  • could not bullet jump - could only regular jump (was in warframe not tenno).  No jump animation played.
  • no running animations played while running - warframe just moved around but was not animated
  • I was able to switch between weapons and it showed that animation but couldn't use any.

I tried jumping off map and using unstuck to reset but nothing.

Enemies weren't high enough level to kill my inaros so I had to extract. ( I was NOT host).

Edited by (XB1)Tucker D Dawg

It happens a lot to me. To get back everything I generally need to go back out of the frame a second time then back in and tada fixed. I don't know how or why the second time is the charm to get back frame controls or why it get stuck on operators controls in the first place but give it a try?

19 hours ago, (XB1)LostSpark13 said:

It happens a lot to me. To get back everything I generally need to go back out of the frame a second time then back in and tada fixed. I don't know how or why the second time is the charm to get back frame controls or why it get stuck on operators controls in the first place but give it a try?

Not an option. Per my post i could not do transferrence again.