Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ignis Physics Effects On Dropped Items Far Too Strong

Rovak

Yup, also Oxigen in Survival is affected by it, luckly they are marked on the map...

Makes sense. Fire needs oxygen to burn.

I wondered why my oxygen was dropping at an alarming rate while playing solo.

I can actually use the ignis there, as I don't feel guilty if a drop is lost. Hmm... Will have to remember that.

I just recently crafted it and this thing gets on my nerves A LOT! The need to hunt resources all over the map, combined with the fact that Ignis also obscures your view a lot, makes using this weapon insufferable. It's a real shame since I like the new Ignis.

Also, Ignis has terrible ammo economy by default, the fact that you blow all of your ammo away isn't exactly helping that...

Please DE, PLEASE remove it. I know it's cool, but it's completely useless gimmick otherwise.. and it's @(*()$ INFURIATING!

Plus it completely destroys the awesome feeling you get from frying infested. Since if you care about drops at all, instead of keeping up continuous stream of fiery death (while laughing manically), you have to let out short farts while dodging the infested so you won't blow all drops away.

Not cool...

Edited by LocoWithGun

no objects, no matter what they are should be effected by weapons fire or melee hits, its. . unfathomable why they are, it has no purpose, and to what people have said about objects not being effected as much, I tested it and its still exactly the same, if a mod hits the ground before being hit by the ignis it wont move, everything else, kiss it goodbye, don't even get me started on oxygen, it seems to bounce around and the marker stops somewhere that the object isn't, it took me a while to figure out why there was nothing at a marker, then it hit me, ignis or embolist has pushed it out of the map. .