Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fr ">No<" International Forum ?

Sury

Salut , enfaite sa depent le nombre de joueurs "actif" sur le forum je pense.

Mais tot ou tard , ou auras une section Fr t'inquiete pas , et aussi un moderateur dans le chat in game pour apprendre a lire le nom de canal au gens qui recrute dans le region (en tout cas j'attend ce jour avec impatience).

************************************************************************************************************************************

Hi, infact its depent the number of players "active" on the forum I think.

But sooner or later, we will have a French section don't worry, and as a moderator in the chat in game to learn to read the channel name to  people recruit in the "Region" (at least I looked forward to this day ).

Voila , bon jeu bonne journée Tennos
So , have a nice day / game Tennos

Merci pour ta réponse, ta second théorie est tout a fait correct, je vais essayé de trouvé un traducteur pour le forum ou si un francais pouvais se proposé sur se poste ca pourrais être bien !

Je suis mauvais en anglais donc je ne peux pas me permettre de faire traducteur et c'est dommage.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for your quick answer, your second theory is seriously right, i will do my best to find a translator for the forum or if a french could volunteer for this position that could be great !

I'm bad in english so I cant allow me to translate all news and that's sad.

Xodahs : Pourquoi ne pas le faire ? Sinon tu peu encore attendre longtemps ^^' sans être mechant bien sur.

hello les amis, oui une section fr serait la bienvenu, c'est clair

si quelqun sait qui contacté pour se proposé a la traduction je serait partant pour le faire sans souci

-----------------------------------------------------

hello my friends, yes, a french section could be good

if anybody knows who we must contact for the translations i could do it whitout problems

My theory is that once a country is home to enough of an abundance of players, then they create a new language forum.

OR

They don't have any translators to help create it.

Yeah, that's what I was told by Rebecca.  Also, this General Discussion forum as far as I'm aware is considered to be part of the English forum section.  I would ask that you PM Rebecca if you want a forum section with a different language.  I'm sure you don't like seeing a wall of text you can't read anymore than I do.

Good luck.