The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What is missing in Warframe

Night_Fury_897

Go straight to the point.

Have you ever been annoyed by the lack of mail in the game? No, I'm not talking about the mail to which you come all sorts of rewards for Quests or invasion. I'm talking about the mail, which YOU can send to your friend, or the message inside the clan, even if he wasn't in the game. Or send him some object.

Just imagine: YOU are a busy man, and come to play rarely. BUT, if the game would have mail, which YOU can send a message even with those who are NOT in THE GAME, you would be able to agree on when you both have free time.

Or another example: Your friend really wants a mod or other thing from a syndicate in which he has a bad reputation. He asks you to buy it, and later exchange it. But here's the problem: You can be very busy, whether it's work, study, or other circumstances. And if the game had mail, you could send a parcel to your friend. Not for free of course, but say for 100-200 thousand credits. IT IS CONVENIENT! (Even if it wasn't possible to send items or mods, you could just agree to drop by at a specific time, and make the exchange.)

I really hope for more activity under this topic, because if the game was attended by mail, it would be much easier to communicate with other players.

12 minutes ago, Night_Fury_897 said:

Just imagine: YOU are a busy man, and come to play rarely. BUT, if the game would have mail, which YOU can send a message even with those who are NOT in THE GAME, you would be able to agree on when you both have free time.

Just imagine being able to do that without even having to get into the game to communicate. After all, you are a busy person: you don't want to open the game just to check if your friend, who is also a busy person, has logged in and has sent you a message. Wouldn't it be sweet to be able to do all of this communicating without any need to log in?

... yeah. As it turns out, Whatsapp and Discord are free and extremely convenient.

A mailing system would be nice but to be honest, I never felt the need for it with my friends. When they need something they call, and it takes a min to login and give it to them. 

It would be helpful to communicate with people you dont know, for trading mostly. But I guess, last thing DE want is to put more pressure on their servers.