Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mission Based Decorations

Spoilers Ahead: I absolutely love decorating my Orbiter in my spare time, finding little trinkets all over Warframe to fill my Orbiter is by far one of the most gratifying feelings to me! While doing Chains of Harrow, Sands of Inaros, and The Glast Gambit I was so pleased when they rewarded decorations at the end. I've done hours and hours of Ayatan hunting just to use them as decorations, and even went and hunted down all the Kuria and the Plains of Eidolon Thousand-Year Fish for the decorations they give! Now for the main point of this post (Besides praising DE's wonderful art team for the time they put into these little trinkets of joy) I was fairly sad when the Fortuna Mem Fragments didn't give any sort of decorative reward, or when Saya's vigil didn't allow us to keep the case we'd worked to repair, or the Mandachord from Octavia's Anthem. I absolutely love decorations from quests as it can rest in my Orbiter as a sort of reminder of the fun I had with specific quests.The Sacrifice also didn't give anything as a decorative reward which surprised me, even something as simple as the Komi board to play with people alike Frame Fighter would be amazing!

TL;DR: I believe I speak for quite a few people when I say that decorations can encourage us to do stupid things that take absolutely massive amounts of time, and we'd love if we could have more from Quests and Treasure Hunts! (Also thank you DE for making Ticker because lords know I dump a ton of money into buying the decorations!)