The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Braton 3D Model

MaxxyTheGamer

Hey, im a 17 year old student from the UK, decided to start work on a Braton 3D model at college, its nowhere near complete, needs some smoother areas,  textures, a trigger and a lot of little details, but for what it is right now im going to post it :D

http://imgur.com/jjHXOj8

Also... seems i logged into my old account to post this ._.
My other account is xXma3xyXx :D

Edited by MaxxyTheGamer

Different barrel. Longer barrel. Double vertical barrel. Bipod. Laser sight. Different stock. Silencer. Different grip. Some kind of drum magazine. I don't know, you're the artist!

Here is some Ferrite you can use to make them.

250px-Ferrite.png

Sure, i can do those variants really easily :D thanks for the ferrite, i'll need it, otherwise there would be some grinding involved.

Nice model. Try to add a scope or acog. This parts seems very nice and an additional idea to DE to make weapons more customizable same as they do with the frames. I have also ideas to make weapons and frames to this game but i need a full model for compare.

Kay, well sure ill see what stuff I can add to it, and if you require the finished model for a reference or whatnot, then i'll lend you the model if needed.

I did one of those myself on my thread in the fan zone section:

rkdiqv.png

I find the key to making 3D stuff is really just to take your time and really focus on one element at a time; a lot of people only see a complete product when they have every shape down. It could look really scruffy, but they only see it complete once it's been filled, but then it becomes really hard to detail things, so I find taking your time as much as you can and trying to really get down to the fine lines really makes all the difference.

If you want to use this picture as a reference, go ahead :)

Edited by Stakhanov

I did one of those myself on my thread in the fan zone section:

rkdiqv.png

I find the key to making 3D stuff is really just to take your time and really focus on one element at a time; a lot of people only see a complete product when they have every shape down. It could look really scruffy, but they only see it complete once it's been filled, but then it becomes really hard to detail things, so I find taking your time as much as you can and trying to really get down to the fine lines really makes all the difference.

If you want to use this picture as a reference, go ahead :)

uh thanks i guess