Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Keeping Track On Unique Deals

SkacikPLz

Question

18 answers to this question

I got a question about the IAHGAMESOCIAL promo.If I have braton, will I get the potated version instead? Or will I have to sell my braton to get the potatoed version? Or evenI once had the brato, then get end with no braton?

No idea.

I GUESS that it'll give you ANOTHER Braton(potatoed one) along with a weapon slot, as this is what happened when i had IAH one and claimed Raptr award.

For whatever reason the IAHGAMESOCIAL code was not sent out to me. Any idea why? Does it appear in the email I used, or my IAHGAMES account? Does it take a while for it to get sent?

Acording to the wikia comments, you have to login at least once to the game with the new account. BTW, its a real pain creating an account through iahgames.

For whatever reason the IAHGAMESOCIAL code was not sent out to me. Any idea why? Does it appear in the email I used, or my IAHGAMES account? Does it take a while for it to get sent?

Acording to the wikia comments, you have to login at least once to the game with the new account. BTW, its a real pain creating an account through iahgames.

From what i've seen you don't have to login with it, but you have to create a new warframe account via the IAH-warframe sub page.