Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hi. I Just Woke Up And Apparently I'm Tenno.

Jaawa

A forgotten android war machine, called upon on this day of Sol's reckoning, once more back into the fray.

Today I decided to join the forum discussions, I've been lurking for a week, just playing the game and enjoying the scene.

This has certainly been an interesting time to join this community, but I'm not really affected by any of this. I really enjoy the game and will enjoy being part of where it will go. I await the lore though, more than anything, and thus, I'm not too bothered about the heated discussions about numbers and mechanics.

So yeah, I don't really have much else to say, love the devs, love the community already, love playing the game with random people online. Greetings to all you fellow tenno, let us remember to cease the repetition once in a while and stop to smell the flowers, because they look and smell really awesome.

Too-do-loo.

try to sleep some more.

drugs is bad.

Tenno will use any and all available performance enhancers on the battlefield, or at least my warframes will, they're all junkies. Come to think of it, my Loki won't even come out of his invisibility, he just sits there, in the corner of a Corpus defense mission map. You can hear the tetrameth-induced mumblings from the invisibility cloak's reverie and see the drool slowly creep past the invisibility cloak's range. We tried talking to him, but it's near impossible, all he ever does is vanish into thin air, leaving a decoy of himself to sit in front of his laptop. Didn't figure it out the first few times, I mean, the guy has problems, he very often just shoots his Lato at things he owns, so we didn't notice any difference between his and the decoy's behaviour. I hope he won't hurt himself permanently, I mean he did once accidentally cut himself on Excalibur's Skana, and to be honest, I think he kinda liked it. I don't know where all this stems from, maybe it's Rhino's fault, Rhino is so sensitive about his weight that a few japes from Loki made Rhino slap the crap out of the poor guy. It wasn't the beating that did the harm, but the really non-jokingly shouted insults about Loki's parents being space fish. Man, maybe I should go find him, hang around for a bit just shooting a few Grineer grunts, maybe he will open up if I don't press the issue, just let him do the talking. Yeah, anyway, drugs are bad, but there's a reason why my 'frames take 'em. *sigh*

Edited by Deldaran

Tenno will use any and all available performance enhancers on the battlefield, or at least my warframes will, they're all junkies. Come to think of it, my Loki won't even come out of his invisibility, he just sits there, in the corner of a Corpus defense mission map. You can hear the tetrameth-induced mumblings from the invisibility cloak's reverie and see the drool slowly creep past the invisibility cloak's range. We tried talking to him, but it's near impossible, all he ever does is vanish into thin air, leaving a decoy of himself to sit in front of his laptop. Didn't figure it out the first few times, I mean, the guy has problems, he very often just shoots his Lato at things he owns, so we didn't notice any difference between his and the decoy's behaviour. I hope he won't hurt himself permanently, I mean he did once accidentally cut himself on Excalibur's Skana, and to be honest, I think he kinda liked it. I don't know where all this stems from, maybe it's Rhino's fault, Rhino is so sensitive about his weight that a few japes from Loki made Rhino slap the crap out of the poor guy. It wasn't the beating that did the harm, but the really non-jokingly shouted insults about Loki's parents being space fish. Man, maybe I should go find him, hang around for a bit just shooting a few Grineer grunts, maybe he will open up if I don't press the issue, just let him do the talking. Yeah, anyway, drugs are bad, but there's a reason why my 'frames take 'em. *sigh*

Too far man too far