The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Major fps drops

SaltedSalt

Hey. Over a week or two i've been experiencing major fps drops no matter what, in any map and on any setting. I noticed my gpu usages is around 30 when stable but jumps to to 100% when the drop happens. im running 72 fps and it drops to around what it says it 30-40 but I know its actually around 15-20.

specs:

intel i7700hq

gtx 1060

8gig ram

Yeah lately I've been having fps drops as well.

Warframe is prone to doing that because it hogs a single CPU core(not well optimized for multi cores) but the issue lately has also gotta do with windows updates and Nvidia drivers imo.

After updating to Windows 10 1903 my gaming performance took a slight hit. Although the update I recieved yesterday reduced stutter in BF V. Haven't tested WF yet.

I almost have the same problem. In single-player everything works without any problems but as soon as I play Public my fps dips from around 150+ fps to 15-30 fps. I assume it has something to do with Windows new Update (1903) since it worked until I updated my Windows

Specs:

GPU:

ASUS GeForce RTX 2060

CPU:

Intel Core I7-7700K

RAM:

16 GB

PSU:

Be Quiet! Straight Power 11 750W

Edited by allan9996

Same issue here on a rtx2070 16gb of ram Cannont get a balance between frames and quality of graphics. My old laptop with a 960m in it could run it smoother than my new setup. What is going on here? Is there an issue with the rtx cards or am i not getting my settings correct somehow? Any help  would be nice!!

Have the game stuttering every three seconds, makes the game pretty much unplayable. This is especially annoying since there's an event going on.

GPU: GeForce GTX 1070Ti

CPU: i7-3770k

RAM: 16 GB

On 2019-07-06 at 4:07 AM, allan9996 said:

I almost have the same problem. In single-player everything works without any problems but as soon as I play Public my fps dips from around 150+ fps to 15-30 fps. I assume it has something to do with Windows new Update (1903) since it worked until I updated my Windows

Specs:

GPU:

ASUS GeForce RTX 2060

CPU:

Intel Core I7-7700K

RAM:

16 GB

PSU:

Be Quiet! Straight Power 11 750W

I almost have the same setup except that I have 32gb ram. Everything else is the same.

The last windows updates have overall made my gaming experience better btw.

2 hours ago, Vitoga said:

Have the game stuttering every three seconds, makes the game pretty much unplayable. This is especially annoying since there's an event going on.

GPU: GeForce GTX 1070Ti

CPU: i7-3770k

RAM: 16 GB

The stuttering became an issue for me after the latest update(wukong).