Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void/Orokin elevators for the dojo please?

Was riding my dojo elevator, later was riding the elevator in the void/Orokin tilset. Now I hate our elevators in our dojo. They really kinda suck. I'd like to have the void/Orokin elevators in my dojo instead. Please make it so. 

Thank you

Edited by (XB1)RDeschain82

3 minutes ago, Zelmen said:

Other than the color scheme, what is the differences for those that don't really use the dojo elevator? (I teleport everywhere)

I have no reason to tele around my dojo. I use the elevator. Going up and down, viewing space through that glass. Would be great. Plus the aesthetic is just 100% more appealing to me than what we have. Not to mention theme, I have the Orokin theme going on and would like me elevator to match. 

Edited by (XB1)RDeschain82

1 hour ago, (XB1)RDeschain82 said:

viewing space through that glass.

Had a feel that was what you were getting at but just wanted to see if there was other things. Only issue is that those elevators are part of the tile unlike the dojo elevator. We would either end up with a space view (ignoring rooms that should be there) or the outside of rooms which makes for just a floating mess of rooms and not a ship / relay it should be.

Would agree a more visual atmosphere would be nice.