Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave Mission Catch-Up gives me impossilbe missions.

Draxiss314

oUfVaot.png

Ycs3eww.png

These recovered missions are impossible in the time left, and I can't clear them out to reach possible missions, stunting my ability to catch up. This is clearly an oversight and it cheats people out of being able to catch up.

Would this be more appropriate in "General?" I think of the tasks as 'missions' in my head but I just realized that I might be brain farting, since it seems like this forum is more for specific mission locations rather than things you're supposed to do in a mission.

TBH, it's working as intended. They're tasks you missed from previous weeks, hence them being "recovered". Regardless of whether the're recovered on the last week of nightwave, or fresh on the first week, you wouldn't have been able to complete them with 19 minutes before reset, so it's not actually any more or less fair then normal.

you had a weeks notice prior to that, it was the same task that you missed before.

As I said, even if it wasn't the last week of nightwave, and even if it was a fresh not-recovered task, if you didn't get a chance to attempt it until 19 minutes (or 2 days) before reset (life happens), you still wouldn't have gotten it.

Edited by rapt0rman