Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Getting real sick because of the low FOV

Ethelnalen

Hi there! Probably someone wrote it somewhere here but you know, maybe not because of this reason.

Could DE allow us to use higher Field of View in the game? 75 is way too low for me and I get frequently "sick" when playing the game. Basically my eyes start hurting, they start running, I frequently lose focus. It is probably tied to my really bad eyes. Anyway I experimented with a lot of games including Warframe, changing lightning options, brightness, turning off most of the bloom and stuff but nothing other than higher FOV works. Now I always have fov in every game set to 90-100 to play comfortably, especially in fast games.

So warframe is a fast game, still no option to increase the fov more. I'm playing from the beta, max MR, 1464h in missions. But I'm getting older and this starts to seriously impair my ability to play comfortably.

Thanks for the read, have a good day!

PS: Dunno if it is the right place, didn't see the "Graphics" or "Engine" category.

Edited by Ethelnalen
Spelling

vor 2 Minuten schrieb Ethelnalen:

Could DE allow us to use higher Field of View in the game? 75 is way too low for me and I get frequently "sick" when playing the game. Basically my eyes start hurting, they start running, I frequently lose focus. It is probably tied to my really bad eyes. Anyway I experimented with a lot of games including Warframe, changing lightning options, brightness, turning off most of the bloom and stuff but nothing other than higher FOV works. Now I always have fov in every game set to 90-100 to play comfortably, especially in fast games.

The FoV option is actually about vertical FoV not horizontal. Horzontal FoV in warframe is around 100, not sure how much exactly.

What helped me was to lower the vertical FoV.