Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Duviri Paradox Speculation

BrendanatorX

Duviri is in the void, lost in time supposedly, but it begs the question, if that ship is the zariman, how were the children recovered?
Because supposedly they were found and collected, one would assume the ship would be recovered along with all the crew, so i have a theory, the zariman was lost in the void for years according to the lore, before the ship re-emerged with the children, twisted by the void thus giving them powers.

What if the zariman and our operator in Empyrean/Duviri Paradox, were both puiled into the same time, as some sort of crossover.
All the children and our past selves are still in the ship or surrounding it, with somehow no memory of the past or future or the events that have transpired during duviri paradox until what we encounter and play through in the Duviri Paradox.

And us in the present go there, end up an adult somehow, find ourselves, and gain those void powers in the first place. All the lore says is that the children had to fight the adults who were crazed and when trying to figure thingsout, they left rell behind to figure out who the man in the wall was who gave us our powers. (maybe the man in the wall is us or whoever is ruling the area in Duviri Paradox as the main bad guy.

So potentially, the ship ends up there and WE free the ship and send it back to the correct time in order to keep the timeline from breaking thus the paradox, and the reason we don't have powers in duviri as seen in the trailer, is because we haven't yet obtained them we just have memories of them from another time.

Boom, I wonder how right my theory is, watchu guys think?