Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How to contact staff.

(XBOX)XGN DrFeelGood

Question

6 answers to this question

5 minutes ago, (XB1)XGN DrFeelGood said:

What are the other options to contact staff / admins if the support desk is not addressed?

Varies.  Might try Twitter, they seem more responsive there.

Are you wanting a response from Support, or are you not happy with the one you've received and are trying to go higher up the food chain?

On 2019-07-10 at 10:36 PM, MagPrime said:

Varies.  Might try Twitter, they seem more responsive there.

Are you wanting a response from Support, or are you not happy with the one you've received and are trying to go higher up the food chain?

One admin would clearly communicate if I said something wrong on the forums; but another has recently bared false witnessed against me and harassed me. That other admin was given a pass and I was told to move along.

15 minutes ago, (XB1)XGN DrFeelGood said:

One admin would clearly communicate if I said something wrong on the forums; but another has recently bared false witnessed against me and harassed me. That other admin was given a pass and I was told to move along.

The only advice I can give is to take screenshots as evidence and contact support. 

Beyond that, this may not be a hill worth dying on, depending on the severity.

On 2019-07-14 at 7:03 PM, MagPrime said:

The only advice I can give is to take screenshots as evidence and contact support. 

Beyond that, this may not be a hill worth dying on, depending on the severity.

It did have screenshots included. Also it is a severity of respect; because the disrespectful people that get on the website and harass people get to deplatform and censor people with no revocations, especially if a staff member backs up that kind of behavior. 

5 minutes ago, (XB1)XGN DrFeelGood said:

It did have screenshots included. Also it is a severity of respect; because the disrespectful people that get on the website and harass people get to deplatform and censor people with no revocations, especially if a staff member backs up that kind of behavior. 

And just putting those people on ignore while documenting your posts that follow the rules isn't an option?