Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

Something grate is happening.

Also I used a Google Chrome extension to make the forums less white.

So the Mastermind was you all along? You  must die, for the good of the Forum!!

Also on a more serious note, what do you guys think of Limbo? I've taken a look at his abilities and they absolutely make no sense to me, how do you play him?? :S

And also, how do you change your font colours??

So the Mastermind was you all along? You  must die, for the good of the Forum!!

Also on a more serious note, what do you guys think of Limbo? I've taken a look at his abilities and they absolutely make no sense to me, how do you play him?? :S

And also, how do you change your font colours??

Pfft, I died like 12 pages ago.

Limbo makes no sense to me. I hate trying to play him because I either get *@##$ed out by other players, or have no idea what I'm doing and die.

Pfft, I died like 12 pages ago.

Limbo makes no sense to me. I hate trying to play him because I either get *@##$ed out by other players, or have no idea what I'm doing and die.

He's relatively easy to play, the fact is that he only really plays well with other Limbo's.

Really? I've tried analysing his abilities, and they have no help whatsoever to other players no matter how I see it.

Exactly, if your all different frames.

But Limbo can make use of other Limbo's powers, one can cast Cataclysm then they can all Rift Walk and Rift Surge and get 300% damage and snipe into the cataclysm.

From what I understand of Limbo, throw up a cataclysm let a Nova hide in it spamming M prime. Occasionally banish heavy units and tear them up while slowed and knocked down. Against infested just throw up the cataclysm with max range and keep rift surge going as long as possible. 

Frankly quite boring compared to everything else that was suggested. 

I don't get Cataclysm at all really, it has very little offensive value despite being named Cataclysm. You kind of need to use it  as a shield, or as mass enemy removal tool. You can't even use it with Rift Surge/Walk to quickly wipe out a horde of enemies because they'll kill you before you can even see through the flash of light it produces. 

I shall win this as the Last post standin' so i can claim this as another Birthday gift!

(No seriously guys, Today's My Birthday)

I'm sorry but like we have said many times before.

It is humanly impossible to win this. You can join us in the random shenanigans that ensue however.

OH NO. I HAVE SPOTTED A BINARY CODE IMPOSTOR ON PAYDAY 2.

Edited by Utarious

I'm sorry but like we have said many times before.

It is humanly impossible to win this. You can join us in the random shenanigans that ensue however.

OH NO. I HAVE SPOTTED A BINARY CODE IMPOSTOR ON PAYDAY 2.

WE MUST DESTROY THIS IMPOSTOR!

QUICKLY! SUMMON THE CLOAKERS!