Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

I've had at least 3 broken bones once I was jumping on a bed and fell, that one broke my left elbow I think. Then i was running around outside slipped and fell broke an arm. Then (this is my favorite because I can blame it on my family) we all went to a roller skating rink (I really didn't want to go) they pressured me into trying to skate (again I really didn't want to do that) and before I could even go sit down to take the skates off (I had a really bad feeling I would hurt myself) I tripped and broke my wrist. (unsure which one)

Christ, man. What are you? Made of gingerbread? My sympathies.

Edited by Snydrex

Christ, man. What are you? Made of gingerbread? My sympathies.

Nah I'm just very heavy and don't get much sunlight actually yeah I think that sorta makes me gingerbread

Also it should be said that the jumping on the bed thing was when I was pretty young

Edited by pokeyoface

I've lead a relatively pain-free life. 

20 years and not a single bone broken.

Probably the most "interesting" thing to happen was running across a highway two years ago when I slipped and skid for what must've been a little over a yard. Nothing serious happened except my arm and knees were skinned bad enough for some interesting stares on the bus. (Feel sorry for the lad who had to clean the blood, the First Aid kit didn't have anything to clean it or anything, just band-aids) but it didn't really hurt until I got home and took a shower.

I think the worst pain i've had was last year.  I was messing around with a manual clay throwing wheel in art, and it was the kind you push with a pedal.  Anyways, i stopped pushing the thing and just propped my foot up on the pedal, but it turns out it carried momentum.  It came back and crushed the nail on my big toe, and bent it straight up to about halfway to the end of the nail, with part of it digging in to the skin underneath.

Never broke a bone in my life.

Never been stung by a bee.

I have, however, stepped on a 6 inch railway spike.

And my toe did melt a little.

But the last one healed real quick.

Do you still need a Boar Prime barrel?

Cause I found one.

Never broke a bone in my life.

Never been stung by a bee.

I have, however, stepped on a 6 inch railway spike.

And my toe did melt a little.

But the last one healed real quick.

Either you're lucky about the never breaking any bone part or you just take more care than me.

About the railway Spike that must've hurt alot.

I've never ever actually gotten any broken bones in my entire life, mostly because I tend to make sure I don't hurt myself or stay out of situations where I could get injured, but I have gotten quite a few bruises and cuts from volleyball , people are vicious in that sport

I've never ever actually gotten any broken bones in my entire life, mostly because I tend to make sure I don't hurt myself or stay out of situations where I could get injured, but I have gotten quite a few bruises and cuts from volleyball , people are vicious in that sport

Vicious? Maybe you never took part in a paintball match.

One motherf*cker sprayed a whole clip at my back.

It was my first and last try at it.

I've never had any major injuries.

I think the most I have done is rip a entire fingernail off my finger, and half a toe nail off.

Paint Brutality.

Edited by Utarious

One time, a paintball broke the visor on an old mask I had.

More like PAIN-ball! HAHAHAAHhahaha.....ha.

Is steam derping for anyone else?

Edited by Snydrex

I'm a bit overprotective if that's the right word. I try my best to not get myself or my friends into situations where we can be hurt. Of course I tend to overthink things and be afraid of doing stuff that would very rarely hurt someone. But that's just me being me

One time, a paintball broke the visor on an old mask I had.

More like PAIN-ball! HAHAHAAHhahaha.....ha.

Is steam derping for anyone else?

I went to play some paintball once. Then I had welts all over my arm

Also steam is fine here.

Well, to be honest the most painful experience I had to go through as a kid, as far as I could remember, was when I was 13 years old. For the entire summer I hadn't worn my retainers like I was supposed to. Supposedly my next appointment was 2 months later but I missed that appointment and quite a few others also. But 4-6 months later I went back to the Dentist and because I didn't put on my retainers my teeth were crooked as hell. I had the option of getting braces again for another year(I had braces for 2 years before and this would've costed my mom another thousand something dollars) or wear my retainers for the entire week without taking them off, except when I had to clean them.

Doesn't sound that bad right? Hehe, WRONG! It stinged A LOT, it felt like someone had hammered a bunch of nails into my jaws. It hurt so bad that I couldn't speak for the whole night and I couldn't chew anything for about a month. And yes, it was bleeding...

On the bright side though, my teeth did get straight again after a week, and I didn't need to wear braces again.