Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

I liked that one!

And the second one, too.

But the third has killed the series for me.

Agree'd.

I think I liked the second slightly more.

The third was by far the worst, wish I hadn't have even wasted my time on it.

They really should do a remake of the second one.

I would buy that.

I'd buy a remake of the second one as well.

Still don't understand why they didn't release it on the PC though.

Everyone must stop this nonsense. You are filling my notification bar with more nonsense than ever.

I demand this, or else. Remember I am Swailwort, King of the Grineer, the Corpus, and the First Tenno, Lord of the 7 Planets and Protector of the Origin System.

Or I could invite you to a certain wedding...The wedding of Waldo Fry's daughter..

Everyone must stop this nonsense. You are filling my notification bar with more nonsense than ever.

I demand this, or else. Remember I am Swailwort, King of the Grineer, the Corpus, and the First Tenno, Lord of the 7 Planets and Protector of the Origin System.

Or I could invite you to a certain wedding...The wedding of Waldo Fry's daughter..

O...kay?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH-

No.

Everyone must continue this nonsense. You are filling my notification bar with more nonsense than ever.

WILL DO!

Wat.