The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

The annoying robotic girl that can spawn anything and everything cartoonish from a black hole that is currently smoking in that image you posted.

That's Peacock.

And no, not the waifu thread.

Meh, I was just using it for the quote.

I'm told I'm too much for normal people, so my friends and roommates banned me from unsupervised interactions, especially during the parties. 

Lolwut? Damn. seem pretty easy to handle to me, but then again i'm told i'm adaptive to most people.

5b5b74d779a9380a33bfcff16d720b84.png

:c

Come on...

Totally didn't forget that was the name of the ship at all... at all.. totally didn't just look up the wiki for a new melee weapon at all.. at all...

why am I awake....

because reasons

Because you're waiting for Pharen to do the nasty horrible lewd.

wat?

Because you're waiting for Pharen to do the nasty horrible lewd.

Nah.

Meh, I was just using it for the quote.

Lolwut? Damn. seem pretty easy to handle to me, but then again i'm told i'm adaptive to most people.

Totally didn't forget that was the name of the ship at all... at all.. totally didn't just look up the wiki for a new melee weapon at all.. at all...

Put alcohol in me and a room full of people and I start jumping around saying "rar I'm a dinosaur" and biting anyone that gets too close.

Or yelling "feel better hug" and grabbing someones face and shoving it into my cleave, holding them there until they stop struggling. That one takes no alcohol. 

Nah.

Put alcohol in me and a room full of people and I start jumping around saying "rar I'm a dinosaur" and biting anyone that gets too close.

Or yelling "feel better hug" and grabbing someones face and shoving it into my cleave, holding them there until they stop struggling. That one takes no alcohol. 

umm... well.. that's a little strange, but I have had stranger friends in the past.

We're just talking about lewd.

I don't think our association has reached the exchange of lewd acts yet.

Fair enough.

I'll just uh, kinda wait here until that moment comes, i guess.

C9esqoE.jpg Rac also exported a generic Lancer model.

yeah, but sleepy is asleep. I'm pretty sure Noa isn't gonna wait another 8 hours for the lewd to begin.

Well. . .

Okay. You win.

Nah.

That's actually kinda cute. except the cleavage part.